PRO BULL: THE STORY

THELASTREALGUY

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I live a dual life. In the vanilla world, I am married (in an open relationship) and run a business. In the kink world, I BREED fertile white hotwives and single white women who have fantasized about BBC, and ultimately want to be impregnated by the same. I've breed 10 white women (for 4 white couples and 6 single white women) to produce 12 beautiful babies. The hotwives of two of the couples fell in love with me, thus resulting in us engaging in a consensual poly-relationship (one lasting for TWO years, the other lasting for a year), whereby one of the hotwives BEGGED me to impregnate her again. We cried together as I filled her up SIX TIMES over a weekend. It was magical. She was ovulating and knew exactly when I had gotten her pregnant. We made a little girl. Both her and her husband were overjoyed, because they REALLY wanted to raise their own interracial children. It was GREAT, because I got to be in the ******* lives I produced with her (one girl, the other a boy) for about two years until the couple and I decided it was time to separate. As part of my verbal contract with these beautiful couples and women, if we produced a *******, he MUST be named after me. To date, I have produced 6 boys....ALL NAMED AFTER ME. And believe it or not, the husbands were honored, because I am an obvious ALPHA MALE with physical and intellectual qualities indicative of superior DNA. In other words, I AM A BORN KING.

I absolutely LOVE white women (*of a specific physical type); but could never MARRY a white women due to my low tolerance for racist bullshit coming from WHITE MALES and ignorant N***AS jealous of the charisma I display around and among white women. I know how I am....I'd end up going to jail from kicking some stupid MF's ASS. (LOL). So, I married black. I love her, and trust me, my wife is the ONLY black woman I am attracted to. I still gawk at beautiful white women... daily. She just laughs.

And yes, she knows about my history as a professional bull. Unfortunately, she cannot get pregnant- due to an unfortunate medical accident that happened to her years ago. So, we have agreed that in exchange for me retiring my breeding balls (LOL), I can do a final hoorah with a single white woman who WORSHIPS bbc, and want to make a black baby with me, that I can help her raise AT A DISTANCE (under the guise of being a godfather after the baby's birth), and can be my heir. I would also provide financial support.

So,that's why I'm on this site. This last biracial baby I produce wil get the KEYS TO THE KINGDOM. If your A SWF (slut or otherwise) who finds interest in me, and want to make a baby with me, hit me up.

Attachments

• 0810191248 (1).jpg
    0810191248 (1).jpg
    772 KB · Views: 75
Back