primera vez.

jerrysans

Couple
hi everyone. im new in this community and I get into it because I always fantasise about sharing my wife with other guy.she always said no until recently,she told she really want it with a guy she meet in a concert, she and him chat once in a while online ,and she told me if is ok if she meet him this coming Friday. she supouse to meet him in a city few hrs away from home,and she wants to stay 2 days there in a hotel. I asked if shes sure about it ,and she told me she really want it because shes curious how other cock will feel. I was her first and the onlyone so far. ANY ADVICES PLSSS
hablo espanol. por favor consejitos si tienen alguna experiencias como cornudos

hi everyone. im new in this community and I get into it because I always fantasise about sharing my wife with other guy.she always said no until recently,she told she really want it with a guy she meet in a concert, she and him chat once in a while online ,and she told me if is ok if she meet him this coming Friday. she supouse to meet him in a city few hrs away from home,and she wants to stay 2 days there in a hotel. I asked if shes sure about it ,and she told me she really want it because shes curious how other cock will feel. I was her first and the onlyone so far. ANY ADVICES PLSSS
hablo espanol. por favor consejitos si tienen alguna experiencias como cornudos
Ella te ama lo suficiente para que coja a otro?
Le gusta la idea a ella?
La llenas con tu verga o la dejas insatisfecha cuando cojen?
Saludos

Hola, creo que para este entonces ya hicieron realidad esta fantasía, yo vi algo arriesgado el hecho de que en la primera vez ella tuviera que viajar tanto para verse con este chico y mas aun si comentas que serian dos días los que estaría con el, pero bueno quizá sea un lugar mas seguro que aquí en mexico.

Si ya hicieron realidad esto les sera mas sencillo las futuras experiencias, espero haya salido todo muy bien y que se hayan divertido y que ella te haya comentado todo a detalle que eso es muy rico.

Back