Pride?

So many men out there, my hubby included, pride themselves on having small cocks.
What is your reason for being so proud?
tumblr_moa0dznIYn1qkorrdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmtxx3DN1S1qdc09to1_500.jpg

tumblr_mncsy29gtK1qkorrdo1_500.jpg

Seriously, where does the pride come from.
And why are you proud to have a small one?

So many men out there, my hubby included, pride themselves on having small cocks.

Well, I'm a 5"er on my BEST days and I'm certainly not proud of the fact that I'm not larger. I make good with what I have, but any man that is or considers himself a "A type" personality, I'm pretty sure wouldn't be proud of having a very small penis. Some men realize their success in life isn't dependent on their having a large penis or a large number of women to "bang" ... if he's financially & career successful and confident in his life, a small penis works just fine for him. These men don't set their life standards based on their penis size.

A type-B, submissive, bi-sexual male, however, might view having a small penis as a convenience that helps him fit in to the lifestyle that he desires.

Hopefully, you (if you're female) don't assess your husband's manliness based upon his penis size. If you do, then you need to look at your value system.

My hubby is almost 4" when he is hard, but he is the best lover I have ever been with. He knows how to use what he has. He is also a very successful man in his career and in his family. His manliness is in everything he does. I just know a lot of men have a sense of pride associated with the smallness of their penis which I am still trying to understand.

The funny thing is, many men who have small cocks are also married. That means that they have more going for them than just their cock. No, a man should never be measured by the size of his cock, but it seems a lot of people, men included, measure a man's manliness by their cock size.

Many married men may have small cocks, but they also have something other men don't have . . . notice the ring.
tumblr_mgmdlsvCL51rqzlwfo1_500.jpg

The funny thing is, many men who have small cocks are also married. That means that they have more going for them than just their cock. No, a man should never be measured by the size of his cock, but it seems a lot of people, men included, measure a man's manliness by their cock size.

Good observation ... "many men who have small cocks are also married". This indicates, to me, that possibly single men (with small cocks) are probably single because they tie their manliness & confidence to their small dicks, thus tossing a mental obsticle for being, otherwise, successful in what they desire to accomplish in life. It also indicates to me that many women don't place the value of a man based upon the size of his cock. I hope when you make love to your husband that you occasionally "tell him" as well as show him that he's sexually satisfying you ... men like "hearing" those words occasionally. Good job! Mac ;)

The funny thing is, many men who have small cocks are also married. That means that they have more going for them than just their cock. No, a man should never be measured by the size of his cock, but it seems a lot of people, men included, measure a man's manliness by their cock size. ....

I can't weigh in regarding having a small dick as I'm at the upper end of average (7 x 5.5 around). However, to this point and what Mac posted, I can testify that having larger size isn't always that important or desirable.

My Wife and I have actual intercourse infrequently because she finds my cock too uncomfortable. She would actually prefer I was hung smaller! Not all women want or can take a large cock, this is especially true of older women past menopause who may experience a loss of elasticity in their vagina. Intercourse can actually become painful for them.

We have to spend quite a bit of time preparing her vagina before I can enter her and even then I have to try to orgasm as quickly as possible before she gets too sore. Needless to say, I spend more time eating pussy and using my hands and toys to pleasure her than I do fucking, but she does (as well as I) miss the intimacy that intercourse provides, which is why she insists we do it occasionally, even if it is uncomfortable for her. :)

So, where a lot of guys wish they had a bigger dick, I could use a smaller, or at least thinner, one. Good thing I love to eat pussy and my Wife has the most delicious cunt! :mstickle: :bounce:

Good observation ... "many men who have small cocks are also married". This indicates, to me, that possibly single men (with small cocks) are probably single because they tie their manliness & confidence to their small dicks, thus tossing a mental obsticle for being, otherwise, successful in what they desire to accomplish in life. It also indicates to me that many women don't place the value of a man based upon the size of his cock. I hope when you make love to your husband that you occasionally "tell him" as well as show him that he's sexually satisfying you ... men like "hearing" those words occasionally. Good job! Mac ;)

I constantly tell my hubby that he is the best lover. He doesn't like to think so, but it is the truth. I have to come to him when I want sex with him because he will not come to me for sex. Often, when he wants sex, he goes over to the ex's house to get laid. I praise him continually, yet he either masturbates or has sex with his ex. I do wish that I got him when he wanted sex more often.

My hubby was with his ex for 26 years, they have a comfort level between them that me and hubby do not yet have, I guess. And I think that is why I like that our live-in and his family and friends (and other men) are as aggressive as they are, sexually. I like being the one being chased rather than be the chaser.

I love my hubby and do everything I can to please him, sexually and otherwise. I do often feel slighted when he gets horny and instead of having sex with me, he goes to his ex for sex. She has a female lover who lives with her and my hubby has sex with his ex's lover as well. They both agree that he is amazing in bed, and they both love that he has the endurance and stamina he has. I am proud of him, but wish that he would come to me more often for sex.

I will have to admit that when I saw my hubby naked the first time I thought to myself, "that is the smallest cock I have ever seen." And I did question whether he would/could fulfill me. My previous hubby's were well sized, as were the other men I had other then my ex hubby's. I will admit that looks can be deceiving.

I apologize , I was in a mood when I responded. I had no reason to come off that bitchy, there was no call for it.

;) That happens when you go "too long" without your chocolate bar!

I think, however, she might have been directing her comment to me, not sure why ... maybe I gave too much detail of an opinion. :)

I apologize , I was in a mood when I responded. I had no reason to come off that bitchy, there was no call for it.

It's okay. We all have our days.

Although I prefer my hubby to all other men, I have to admit that there are those times when I am really, really glad we have our live-in and that my hubby loves taking me out to get sex from other men who are bigger than he is. There are those days when I just want to get totally filled.

Men who show off small penises, )you can hardly call them cocks) are not proud of them at all. They like to be humiliated. Men who are small who do not like humiliation do not show off their joke of a tiny penis. It is a fetish.

Ok apparently my comment was taken out of context, obviously the size of a mans penis is not basis for everything that he is. I didn't feel I would need to write a 5 paragraph statement about it....oh ya know what forget it...I owe none of you an explanation.
I could not agree with you more! I did not see you ask for a long explanation. Some people just take the fun out of it. There are two words that I use for them. "shut" and "up".

Well, I'm a 5"er on my BEST days and I'm certainly not proud of the fact that I'm not larger. I make good with what I have, but any man that is or considers himself a "A type" personality, I'm pretty sure wouldn't be proud of having a very small penis. Some men realize their success in life isn't dependent on their having a large penis or a large number of women to "bang" ... if he's financially & career successful and confident in his life, a small penis works just fine for him. These men don't set their life standards based on their penis size.

A type-B, submissive, bi-sexual male, however, might view having a small penis as a convenience that helps him fit in to the lifestyle that he desires.

Hopefully, you (if you're female) don't assess your husband's manliness based upon his penis size. If you do, then you need to look at your value system.
You stated: "some men realize their success in life isn't dependent on their having a large penis"
That depends on how you define "success" Small men always make statements about how size really does not matter. Advice to people about their "value system" won't change the fact that a 5 inch penis is small. It's small! Very very small.

You stated: "some men realize their success in life isn't dependent on their having a large penis"
That depends on how you define "success" Small men always make statements about how size really does not matter. Advice to people about their "value system" won't change the fact that a 5 inch penis is small. It's small! Very very small.

Continuing to follow me around and provoke another argument, are you, flsubboy4u ... when are you going to take your own advice and leave me alone in these threads? Don't you realize you're making yourself look pretty stupid? They set up a thread especially for you and your gay buddies ... now why don't you go there and play rather than continuing your efforts to constantly badger me? I didn't know I could have such a profound affect on someone. I would suggest you find you a woman, but women are sick of you ... you can't keep a woman in your life, can you?
Really, you need to seek out some medical help ... you have some serious mental issues and try leaving me alone. Mac

Continuing to follow me around and provoke another argument, are you, flsubboy4u ... when are you going to take your own advice and leave me alone in these threads? Don't you realize you're making yourself look pretty stupid? They set up a thread especially for you and your gay buddies ... now why don't you go there and play rather than continuing your efforts to constantly badger me? I didn't know I could have such a profound affect on someone. Really, you need to seek out some medical help ... you have some serious mental issues. Mac
I do not go into threads looking for you . Do not flatter yourself. I don't come on here to "follow you around".
You are in almost every thread with your inane commentary and your unsolicited advice. You almost never address the actual question but insist on educating people who didn't ask to be educated. Since it upsets you, i will not answer your comments again. In fact, I will put you on ignore so i can no longer see your posts.

I do not go into threads looking for you . Do not flatter yourself. I don't come on here to "follow you around".
You are in almost every thread with your inane commentary and your unsolicited advice. You almost never address the actual question but insist on educating people who didn't ask to be educated. Since it upsets you, i will not answer your comments again. In fact, I will put you on ignore so i can no longer see your posts.

There are a ton of people posting more posts a day than I am, but please, please, please ... PUT ME ON IGNORE and leave me the fuck alone.

I don't see him as having mental issues but rather he has his beliefs and opinions that differ from yours. This site should be one where people can agree to disagree and not be disagreeable. I like his comments and mac's at times. That doesn't mean I always agree with everybody on this site. flsubboy is true to himself and his beliefs and willing to stand up rather than walk away. We need people like him and others on this site.

Ohhh *******.."CUCKFIGHT" lmaooooooo

Back