Pride?

To much emphasis is put on not only on size, but on other things as well.We as a people have become so shallow these days. Be remindful, we r all gonna get old some day. So if u r with a person because of their looks, that hour glass figure, or a nice cock..u r gonna get old..there has to be other things u like about a person, rather than the tangables..what happens when that hour glass figure, turns into a 3 liter...or those beautiful breast, now has become a victim of gravity, or that monster cock simply doesn't work any longer...if these things occurr,and this is what u based your relationship on, your relationship is now shattered. All you guys with the small cocks, there is nothing to be ashamed of, play with the cards that were delt to you. There r other means to get your woman off other than penetration alone.if this were not true, the toy industry wouldn't be the billion dollar industry it is today. I jus wanna know, do u piss on your balls when u take a leak...lmaoooo...jus messing with ya..jus my thoughts..be kewl everyone

Ohhh *******.."CUCKFIGHT" lmaooooooo

Mr.804, no cuckfight here ... this guy's a frik'n nuisance. I've tried ignoring the jerk for the past month. Goes around starting arguments all around the board ... check out his posts; you'll see what I mean. Likes to start arguments by talking about someone to his bi-friends. He's not married; doesn't even have a woman in his life ... he's no cuck. You come here to chat and hook up with some hot, white women ... he comes here to hook up with you. He's a subservient to any black man that will put up with him. Read his posts. I've told him, if he has issues with my posts, to ignore them ... even put me on ignore. He won't do that ... he can't do that. His fragile ego drives him to be confrontational with any white guys here because he knows he's a loser with women. Hang around ... you'll see. Mac

Heyyy MacNfries, was jus messing around with ya...as u can tell I likevto have fun, post a few comnents, meet sum new peeps.. loosen up bro, this is a fourm.. u gonna run into peepz that have lost their sense of reality. This has become their real world, because in the world we live in, nobody gives a damn about em..that's the thing about the net...u can be anyone u wanna be

Heyyy MacNfries, was jus messing around with ya...as u can tell I likevto have fun, post a few comnents, meet sum new peeps.. loosen up bro, this is a fourm.. u gonna run into peepz that have lost their sense of reality. This has become their real world, because in the world we live in, nobody gives a damn about em..that's the thing about the net...u can be anyone u wanna be

No prob ... we all have "sensitive" topics that set us off ... he's mine right now! Thanks for the word ... hey, and you can just call me "mac". :happy:

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I appreciate you!

I don't see him as having mental issues but rather he has his beliefs and opinions that differ from yours. This site should be one where people can agree to disagree and not be disagreeable. I like his comments and mac's at times. That doesn't mean I always agree with everybody on this site. flsubboy is true to himself and his beliefs and willing to stand up rather than walk away. We need people like him and others on this site.
I agree 100% but when one's opinions/beliefs are projected on others, the problems and arguments start.

I call these the "all" opinions and beliefs. For example, "all" white men are weak/inferior; "all" white men should worship black men; etc. I am a white man and am none of these and will not worship any man (or woman either). So, when this point is made and argued to be true it is being projected on others. I believe that's one reason you see the ridiculous back and forth banter, of which I've certainly been a part of.

I never saw it as a "projection" but an opinion of how he feels. Just for the record THERE is a woman in flsubboy4u's life. I agree about the back and forth of banter.

I never saw it as a "projection" but an opinion of how he feels. Just for the record THERE is a woman in flsubboy4u's life. I agree about the back and forth of banter.
Whether others see it as a projection is up to each individual. But based on the numerous posts slamming him, I'd say there are plenty of others at issue with either his beliefs and/or disposition.

My smaller penis is not something I point out but both my wives knew the size of it before they married me so there must be something more that they were seeking. Now I can't say over time they didn't become dissatisfied with it and seek more than I could give them but I was proud that I fathered two ******* with this smaller penis.

My smaller penis is not something I point out but both my wives knew the size of it before they married me so there must be something more that they were seeking. Now I can't say over time they didn't become dissatisfied with it and seek more than I could give them but I was proud that I fathered two ******* with this smaller penis.

My husband has one but he is not proud of it. However he did love me enough to see that I was sexually satisfied by giving me to a black stud.

Phyliss

Back