Pretending

Yea, it got to the point i had to start asking for a pic with their face and cock in it holding up something i told them to and if they wouldnt send it i wrote them off. Plenty of fakes and pic collectors

The internet is a virtual world, folks ... it is a lot of things to a lot of people. Some use it for the information, some for meeting individuals with similar interests, and still others use it for the pure enjoyment of a fantasy as do many on this site. Everyone should know how to "verify" an individual IF realness & sincerity are desired. And, I'm not talking about the verification process here. Today's technology enables us to video chat, etc ... if realness is what you want, require that process OR you can join a site that requires a more in-depth verification process.

Duh, that's how it is on the internet. Lots of ppl rather live a fantasy out over the internet than actually pursue it. However this is site is very active on eliminating as many as possible, and has a venting process. Only been here about 2wks thoughh, but it's what I've noticed.

The internet is a virtual world, folks ... it is a lot of things to a lot of people. Some use it for the information, some for meeting individuals with similar interests, and still others use it for the pure enjoyment of a fantasy as do many on this site. Everyone should know how to "verify" an individual IF realness & sincerity are desired. And, I'm not talking about the verification process here. Today's technology enables us to video chat, etc ... if realness is what you want, require that process OR you can join a site that requires a more in-depth verification process.
Good comment! I totally agree!

Back