Presenting My Slut-Fiancee - Do You Like?

Presenting my PAWG slut-girlfriend turned cuckoldress-fiancee, Jessica. For all you dominant hungly hung black alpha males! What do you think of her? Would she make a good enough white fuck-toy/slut for you to abuse & break in for your amusement? If you saw us on the bus would you imediately think something like "that slut needs my cock down her throat"?

She is completely submissive, masochistic has very good cocksucking/deepthroating skills, huge heavy pierced udders for tits, a big fat jiggly ass, a smooth lasered pussy which gets rediculously wet + squirts lots & WIDE hips which cause her to be practically built for taking big, thick, huge cock. She also always moans very loud the entire time if shes getting fucked well.... her ideal preference is to get destroyed roughly and abusively by big dominant guys with really big cock.

Attachments

• 20170117_124414.jpg
    20170117_124414.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 87
Just imagine stripping her naked, putting her down on her knees then gripping her by the hair and forefully shoving your big cock down her throat then ordering her to open her mouth and accept her impending facial abuse with zero resistance as you fuck her throat with thise BIG blue eyes staring up at you the entire time... Then finishing by cummming all over her make up smeared face from crying + slapping her up as you verbally abuse her.

She would make a good, obediant white slut for you...

Attachments

• 20170117_130810.jpg
    20170117_130810.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Just imagine stripping her naked, putting her down on her knees then gripping her by the hair and forefully shoving your big cock down her throat then ordering her to open her mouth and accept her impending facial abuse with zero resistance as you fuck her throat with thise BIG blue eyes staring up at you the entire time... Then finishing by cummming all over her make up smeared face from crying + slapping her up as you verbally abuse her.

She would make a good, obediant white slut for you...
Yeah, but I doubt she would obey you anymore.

Back