Preparing for the Bull....

KCCUCKOLDCOUPLE

Couple
Gold Member
From
KS, US
So, tonight we are supposed to be kid free and Amber expressed last night that she wants the BBC guy from friday night to come over and them fuck.
While she is taking the ******* to her parents, I will be getting the room ready, placing towels, etc. Do any other Cuckolds find themselves preparing for the Bull to come over for thier woman? If so, how? Do you get excited, nervous, scared?

Hope I can chime in.

So this is Stephens favorite part of the entire evening. He does all the preparations for both hotel meets and in our home. He says the simple act of purchasing my bulls favorite soft ******* gets him in the right mind of the evening. That apparently takes him to the cleaning, vacuuming, and changing all the sheets.

I do not understand it if I'm truthful but he literally walks around doing chores with a hard cock so it must be pretty powerful

I try to show my love and support. Make sure her pussy is clean and prepared. I get wet wash clothes for her and her bull and plenty of towels and lube present. I stand back and them have thier fun and I don't interfere. I jack off while watching, which she likes. She doesn't pay me ALOT of attention during, but I know glances over every so often.

Back