Premature Ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have found out that unfortunately one of the negatives of the cuckold lifestyle is developing premature ejaculation (ejaculation within 5 minutes after start of intercourse)!

Most of online pharmacies sell crap from India which doesn't work and God knows what they contain! Has anyone purchased online Dapoxetine (Priligy) for treatment of premature ejaculation?

I have suffered from PE for nearly 30 years, and yes, being cuckolded makes it worse. I/we have tried everything under the sun over the years, and nothing has come close to working. On a good day I may last 2-3 minutes, but there is a lot of frustrating, stop/start motions to stop from cumming. But anything like caressing my balls, tickle my anus, biting/ sucking my nipples or even just talking dirty will have me cum immediately without any control over it.

I still get to reclaim my wife bareback every time she's been with another man, at best I will last 10-20 seconds, but for us its about us its about re-bonding as a couple and my my cum being left in her, not about the sexual enjoyment for her. It can be disappointing for both of us, but for us its crucial for us as a couple to still do it and share the moment together.

For me its definitaly 100% psychological and as much as I've tried to combat it, we understand it just goes with the territory of being a submissive cuckold. It hasn't been a deal breaker for us at all in over 10 years, it just is what it is :
Many cuckolds clean wifey up via cunnilingus, causing additional orgasm for wifey! It is about her satisfaction anyway. Let cuckie wank and PE afterwards.

Tl;Dr In my experience Dapoxetine works, in fact too well at times. There are legitimate places to procure it among other sexually enhancing "supplements" .There is no info on ordering or source posted and I'm not affiliated in any way with the supplier nor am I endorsing anyone or anything. Just my perspective.

Don't suffer from PE or ED or anything of the sort, also my wife has free reign to experience whatever she'd like in the hotwife lifestyle. I did notice that after we started meeting people I was able to finish more quickly (relatively speaking 30 mins instead of 45 etc). After falling down a rabbit hole of sexually enhancing solutions I decided what the hell, worse case maybe a headache. Well, to my surprise not only did everything work, but actually "enhanced" everything for lack of a better term. The difference was so noticable that ordered once again to see if it was a fluke and this time tried dapoxetine just to see if the claims were true. First off the Ed substitutes again worked better than expected, and I started off with 1-20 mg dapoxetine, bad mistake. Not only did it work I went FOREVER, to the point she was begging me to stop. So a few nights later I tried ½, again it worked exceedingly well and after about an hour and not easily then did I finish. Finally tried ¼ and like the fairy tale that was just right. It doesn't impede my orgasm but does allow me to be lazy when it comes to prolonging the session. I just can go until basically I want to finish easy as can be. I normally don't chime in but after seeing the ?'s and answers stating such horrible experiences with ordering these types of supplements, I wanted to pass my positive experiences along, so that those suffering from this understand there are options. Although, IMO really it can be overcome by practice, making yourself overcome any mental and physical hurdles - it may not be easy but then again nothing that comes that easy is worth doing. It's your body so why are you allowing it to act independently of what you want? You can take the easy way out it but one day you're going to encounter a situation where you need to be at your best and you're out of your "magic pills" and then what? Will you prove your self-doubt correct, finishing in your pants as you kiss her? Or will you tell that self-doubt to go fuck itself and handle your business - thus proving to her, and more importantly yourself, that your mind is far more powerful than any of the body's individual systems or parts?
P.s. I didn't include my source for the test intentionally. Since then I've placed a few more orders and had very good results but an in no way affiliated with the supplier nor will I assume any responsibility. I don't want someone blaming me for the 75 y/o with heart issues who took 200 Mg of sildenafil followed by 40mg of tadalafil and him collapsing on someone. Albeit with an erection that won't quit (at least for several more minutes) 😉 plus my experiences may just be a great streak of luck who knows lol but just know that places do exist where you can get these types of things and that are what they claim to be.
P.p.s I'd be hard pressed to reveal my source only because I don't want to take a chance I'm somebody asking for it specifically with the intention of taking it down and me losing what is apparently akin to a Unicorn.

All I can still say is that everything in sex is decided in the head!Unlike premature ejaculation, self-discipline is the best medicine!
Two things are needed to achieve self-discipline:1.sexual-psychological mapping of husband's desire for interracial sex.2.mental preparation for interracial sex (cuckold, hotwife sex) by regular video watching but without masturbation!

If only it were that simple. Everything is in the mind and most with this problem can’t change or fix what’s in their mind, certainly not without help. I’ve known far too many men with premature ejaculation issues, just turns me off to the point of a dry pussy. I do recall Dr Ruth saying it’s actually a very easily resolved issue. I lost a great love (decades ago) because I just gave up after he volunteered me to sleep with other men outside our marriage. Hence my curiosity, later in life, w cuckolding. My desire will always be to bond before or after with my partner.

A woman's most intimate zone is her soul,and when love passes, the quality of sex also deteriorates rapidly! The end result of this is premature ejaculation and dry pussy as well!! It is not surprising that many women in bad relationships begin to build alternative relationships with other men and / or women for this reason!This is an emotional regularity!
As an Eastern European man, I can write that a husband who neglects his wife must have a huge emotional and sexual impact on his wife if he wants to get it back,but this requires knowledge and plenty of will!

Hubby isn’t a pe...but lasts less the time I need to enjoy it...And since We are in lifestyle he seems to me to be even faster...in these days of social distancing things don’t get better and I’m truly missing a satisfying sex. 😞
A long quarantine like This highlights cuckolds sexual inadequacy even more...
So sorry women can’t be fully satisfied during this time
Another demonstration that bbc is a blessing for white couples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back