Pregnant with BBC looking for WHITE CUCK

Adalyn

Female
HEllOoo, my name is Adalyn Marie. I am 21 and, currently 38 weeks pregnant looking for a white cuck who loves to serve! I am down to earth and, ready for anything. Love to humiliate, tease, and make sure LWC knows BBC is superior. I am extremely dominate and love sissy boys. I am very big into fetish work as well. SO, when I say I am into anything..It's really just about anything. I am also down for meeting in real time if things go as planned. If interested You may email me at <email removed> or message me on here if preferred. Hope to hear from someone soon as I am in great need of a little white cock slave right now. Here is a picture of me. yes that is me....I will gladly verify that is myself if seriously interested. here is a picture for you! hoep to here from soon..mistress Adalyn.IMG_0090.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
HEllOoo, my name is Adalyn Marie. I am 21 and, currently 38 weeks pregnant looking for a white cuck who loves to serve! I am down to earth and, ready for anything. Love to humiliate, tease, and make sure LWC knows BBC is superior. I am extremely dominate and love sissy boys. I am very big into fetish work as well. SO, when I say I am into anything..It's really just about anything. I am also down for meeting in real time if things go as planned. If interested You may email me at spoiladalynmarie@yahoo.com or message me on here if preferred. Hope to hear from someone soon as I am in great need of a little white cock slave right now. Here is a picture of me. yes that is me....I will gladly verify that is myself if seriously interested. here is a picture for you! hoep to here from soon..mistress Adalyn.View attachment 520936

WOW, you could give lessons for other white girls on how to teach us weak white boys to be obedient.

Last edited:
Back