Pregnant pussy looking for sugar daddy WHITE CUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Adalyn

Female
Hello, my name is Adalyn. I am pregnant by BBC & I am looking for a little white cock sugar daddy CUCK. I am looking for someone immediately and, who is experienced. Gotta know what your doing here and what to expect. I am into dominating and fetish work. If serious you can email me at or if you prefer on here. whatever works best for you! Hope to speak to you soon! if you have any questions feel free to ask away. I don't hide anything I am very upfront and honest. Here is a picture of me! I will gladly verify if you are a serious inquire and are hesitant.IMG_0090.JPG image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, my name is Adalyn. I am pregnant by BBC & I am looking for a little white cock sugar daddy CUCK. I am looking for someone immediately and, who is experienced. Gotta know what your doing here and what to expect. I am into dominating and fetish work. If serious you can email me at spoiladalynmarie@yahoo.com or if you prefer on here. whatever works best for you! Hope to speak to you soon! if you have any questions feel free to ask away. I don't hide anything I am very upfront and honest. Here is a picture of me! I will gladly verify if you are a serious inquire and are hesitant.View attachment 520937 View attachment 520938
Fucking beautiful. Wish I could kiss your pregnant belly.

Just a thought shouldnt you of looked for the white sugar daddy cuck before you got bbc pregnant.
Do you think that comment is really helpful? If you were in her position right now, would you appreciate some jerk putting you down and saying that your judgement sucks? Are you perfect? Have you always made the right decisions? Are you God? I think you should think about how you make people feel and so should Mac. Being rude to people for no good reason is not what this sight should be about.

Hello, my name is Adalyn. I am pregnant by BBC & I am looking for a little white cock sugar daddy CUCK. I am looking for someone immediately and, who is experienced. Gotta know what your doing here and what to expect. I am into dominating and fetish work. If serious you can email me at or if you prefer on here. whatever works best for you! Hope to speak to you soon! if you have any questions feel free to ask away. I don't hide anything I am very upfront and honest. Here is a picture of me! I will gladly verify if you are a serious inquire and are hesitant.View attachment 520937 View attachment 520938

Hello, my name is Adalyn. I am pregnant by BBC & I am looking for a little white cock sugar daddy CUCK. I am looking for someone immediately and, who is experienced. Gotta know what your doing here and what to expect. I am into dominating and fetish work. If serious you can email me at or if you prefer on here. whatever works best for you! Hope to speak to you soon! if you have any questions feel free to ask away. I don't hide anything I am very upfront and honest. Here is a picture of me! I will gladly verify if you are a serious inquire and are hesitant.View attachment 520937 View attachment 520938
Did you ever find someone

Back