Pregnancy risk sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mastert4444, Oct 29, 2012.

1. mastert4444

mastert4444 Active Member

[​IMG]

Though not based in reality for most, and viewed as irresponsible by many....

I think the fantasy is hot as hell! What a taboo, thats why it turns so many of us black men on, and hubbies get off on the thought as well. I love sex where the talk of dumping 'seed' or 'knocking a bitch up' comes up, really shows how filthy a woman is willing to be for me. Such an ultimate sign of submission too. Perhaps it's just a natural part of our insting to populate the species of course.

I have never actually carried this out myself of course. But I have played to the fantasy with a few couples and involved 'breeding' and 'seed' into many nasty conversations on a mattress.

My own fantasy involves dating a wife for a long term, eventually she asks that I 'breed' her white cunt. After I begin fucking her without birth control for some months, her belly starts to grow and swell. I'd keep fucking her right up until she popped too, wouldn't stop me that she was preggo at all. I might even be extra nasty on her just cause, like write "BBC WHORE" on her fat belly with a permanent marker when i use her body. Or some ultra kinky bondage while she is chubby, hmmmm. Pregnant women are just a turn on themselves.

I know most of you hubbies have thought about it at least once, I'm sure the thought of your wife having something to show for her 'lewd' behavior with a BBC turns you on too. Love to discuss this topic further with anyone...

My yahoo IM: MasterT4444

2. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Big fantasy for me I have to admit. BBC unloading in her unprotected cunt. Then every time I saw her swelling tits and belly I would be reminded.

3. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Pregnancy really shouldn't be a significant risk in this day and age. Reliable methods of birth control are readily available so there really isn't any excuse for an unwanted pregnancy. Just be responsible.

willsrvu likes this.
  4. Torpedo

I wonder how many of the bulls that are so hot to breed a white woman are interested in supporting the resulting baby or children for 18 years

5. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

thats what you do when you father a baby , takecare of him or her for life not 18 years.....

6. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US

7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Well, its obviously NOT just a fantasy in the USA for a lot of black guys ... have you read the illegitimacy stats lately? Its actually higher for blacks than Latinos now. Do a "bing" or "google" on illegitimacy in the USA by race and see what you come up with.

If birth control is so reliable & easy, I guess the real answers lie with the ones making so many illegitimate babies ... WHY? You see it has a dynamic affect on poverty & crime. As I mentioned in one of the other threads, I enrolled a 19 yo single black male a couple years ago for his insurance benefits, and when it came to naming the beneficiary for his life insurance he gave me 9 children's names by 8 different women, and said he had another due in 3 months. Half his paycheck was already being garnished for baby support. So again, I just wonder WHY he would want this to happen?

Roy Randall likes this.
  8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Because in these situations, to the extent that any semi-intelligent thought processes are involved, it is generally performed with the head that doesn't have the brain in it.:oops:

9. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

I love this "fantasy". Preg risk sex is EXTREMELY hot! The build up, the CLIMAX "the moment when two are joined as one", the ecstasy and trying to reach a sort of orgasmic "nirvana" together....ahhhh..that is the best feeling of all. For normal couples, this is truly a wonderful and magical moment. For those in the BBC lifestyle, this is the ultimate display commitment. Either way, if a baby is a product of the either of these couplings, then said baby should be considered a gift. That's my opinion.

10. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    oh no always birth control bbc for pleasure

11. ryan kennedy

ryan kennedy New Member

Don't put this out of your realm of possibility. My wife and I had a black stud knock her up. And we are very happy. Little Thomas is a joy, I enjoy my roll as a cuckold father, and he (Thomas Sr.) enjoys his roll as a black bull.

Kimberly loves both the sex and the love.

12. Torpedo

When a baby arrives in this world the can eat, sleep, scream and mess up diapers. Between their arrival and adulthood they need to learn the requisite skills to function as a productive member of society. That is what parenting is. It is NOT my job to support my children for life, it is my job to prepare my children for life. Both children are doing well. I will be a sounding board as long as I am around, but I have no intention of supporting them. One is 30 YO and the other is 26. They have an education and I think a good work ethic. They don't need me anymore to survive in this life. My main dream now is to live long enough to become a burden to them:). That would be payback for those fun teenage years.

13. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

Better hope they put you out to pasture before they decide to put you out of your misery. Get along little fogies! LOL:D

14. Torpedo

A few years back I had a major heart attack. Both kids flew in and were at my side not too long after surgery. It was clear I was going to be OK so my younger baby said to me"You have a heart?" Had a good laugh over that. I wouldn't take a million dollars for either one and I wouldn't give 2 cents for another one.

qbrishc likes this.
  15. Wifeforbbcbreeding

Wifeforbbcbreeding Member

The whole thing about the fantasy is about submission and dominance. For the cuck it's the dominance both the bull and his wife have over him by having unprotected sex together while she's not on birth control. For the wife she's allowing her bull the chance to do something that normally is only allowed for a husband to do and thats give her a baby. This is where the whole cuckoo thing comes from seeing that the cuck has already prepared himself to bringing up another man's baby. Now when it's a black bull making her pregnant it's even more of a taboo which makes it even hotter. How many guys are going to turn down the chance to unload in another guys wife especailly when they know that there is going to be no kind of comeback if she fell pregnant?

16. curious_white_mom

curious_white_mom Member

my husband's yahoo alexfran48@yahoo.com

Imup4it24u, Hansjensen and B&M11 like this.
  17. PhatDick84

PhatDick84 Member

It's my main fetish i love risky sex like that, already made my fuckbudy carly pregnant shes giving me that nice hot milk as those A cup tits go to DD's in no time!

18. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It is a hot fetish, i think that is why my wife wants to get it bareback, just the chance she may get pregnant from someone else is so hot.

19. chocobo

chocobo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I approve !

20. Torpedo

I always threaten to live long enough to become a burden to them. They have in turn threatened to send me to a home where they will only change my Depends on a weekly basis. I love my daughters!:furious:

bm_from_southjersey and eyespy07 like this.