Pregnancy and Breeding

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by dobberman, May 30, 2013.

1. dobberman

dobberman New Member

I know most couples realize the risk involved with the wife taking bbc. I know with us it is a risk that we both accept and my wife is going to take it. Now, she understands experiencing black men, she wishes she had done it sooner.

Have any couples or wife and bull decided that she would have only babies by her black lovers? That is something we have felt was a natural occurence for her, and it seems like it is for most white women / wives. If she had experienced black sooner, she would have only had black babies more than likely.

2. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    So where did you get the idea that most white women / wives want to have only black babies?

If this is all fantasy, that's cool with me but if you really believe this I recommend taking a walk with reality for awhile.

3. dobberman

dobberman New Member

just stating my opinion dude, sorry if it upset you
    oh yeah, you mis quoted me that is not what i said but either way it's cool

jjessigirl likes this.
  4. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    AS a young white girl with 2 afro american babys.does not mean i would not have a whitw baby

suessies, raf, shocked and 3 others like this.
  5. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    THATS cool .i reread what u said do u allready have a baby.i have 2 black babys and no white guys will even. look at me once u go that far u better stay together.if u make up your mind to only breed black.

Paul Wade, Master Mike, Antar and 2 others like this.
  6. dobberman

dobberman New Member

congratulations jackielyn on your two black babys. yeah, i know now she isn't trying, but we both accept it if she gets black pregnant again

jackielyn likes this.
  7. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Here is exactly the statement I was referring to: "and it seems like it is for most white women / wives." Now tell me, how did I mis-quote you?

You didn't upset me...I was just trying to figure out your disposition.

8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Are you receiving ANY childsupport from the father(s)? Are you raising your family by yourself?

9. MacNfries

US
    You interrupted his fantasy thread, wbf ... how can a guy get his "nut" when you keep interrupting his train of thought ... don't you realize many of these threads are for personal masturbation purposes? :)

10. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    I do realize the purpose of many of this type of thread but I was just attempting to confirm as much...I think I have my answer.

MacNfries likes this.
  11. Susan Stackpole

Susan Stackpole Active Member

I have been black only for over 2 years now and the idea of being impregnated by a black men is very strong. I also prefer bareback sex after I know the man I am with and he provides test results. Although I would really like to have a black baby, that would be life changing and we could not hide our fetish sex life from friends, family and coworkers. We are both professionals and it's not in our interest to let people know what we do privately. I think I would be ok but most of the peoiple we know would totaly lose respect for hubby and that would definately cause issues for us since hubby has a really good carrier.

At the time I usually have bareback sex with my black lovers but I am on the pill so we keep things stable. We have discussed the possibility of me getting pregnant and we both have decided if that happens by mistake then we will raise the baby. If that happens we might have to rethink a lot of things but if you deep in this lifestyle you have to think of all possibilities and do what is right when things happen.

12. kristin4441

kristin4441 Active Member

US
    I agree it is something i would not plan ,but if it happens it would be life changing,not sure if i would keep the pregnancy or not

Paul Wade, Antar and dobberman like this.
  13. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    YES. i do receive sopport and not from the courts.guess i lucked out twice.i am alone and come to this site to excercise my imagination.

Master Mike, Antar and dobberman like this.
  14. MacNfries

US
    Ahhh, ok ... a lot of white guys come here to exercise their right hands! Isn't that a coincident? :bounce:

15. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    ARE u refering to me as being a guy.am i in the wrong conversation.a little confused. thanks

dobberman likes this.
  16. MacNfries

US
    No sweetheart ... I was saying that a lot of US guys (not excluding myself) come here to create/read erotica and jerk off ... not necessarily in that order, either. But, now that you brought it up ... you know what they say IF the shoe fits .... ?

I've been doing my darndest to add some HUMOR to some otherwise BS threads, and people are taking me seriously. Now I wonder why that is? :oops:

17. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    WELL your to smart for me i still dont get it.guess i will just let it go.thanksi dodnt get the part about shoes fitting.

dobberman likes this.
  18. MacNfries

US
    Well, hell ... don't say Mac didn't DRAW YOU A PICTURE ... here .... you're not Blond are you? :)
    As far as "if the shoe fits, wear it!" ... just look that phrase up in Search. My right hand's too busy right now.

GIF_internetMasturbation.gif

19. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    NOT going to argue with you. think what u want.never said blonde i am brunette

20. dobberman

dobberman New Member

yeah, same here jackielyn thats all some people want to do is argue. i've grown to love the ignor button :)

jjessigirl likes this.