Preachers wife

Wifelovesbbc10

Couple
Gold Member
From
IN, US
My husband and I have been in this life style for 10 or so years.
This afternoon we went out to dinner to get away and talk.
Our town is very tiny every body knows every body. My hubby works for the community as a officer.
So we are well know we keep our life very very private.
We go outta town to play always.
But any ways.... We walk in and scan the whole area.
And what do we see.... A woman who's back is to us. Sitting in the very back far corner away from everybody. She's got sexy bleach blond hair. Dressed very nice in black leather pants and black lacy top.
Next to her is a very sexy dark skinned black male. Both were well put together.
We both look at each other and smiled.
They were all happy and laughing and having a great time together.
Life was good and they were having a great time together.
They were very all over each other... What ever we don't care it's about life and having good times.
We sat there a few minutes and ordered our drinks and food.
Then they got up and put there coats on... Her back was still to us. As she turned to us I think my jaw hit the table.... It was a local preachers wife... My husband said what's wrong...as he turned to look in there direction.
I grabbed his hand and said you know her don't you... He replied Mmmm yes I do that's the preachers wife.
As they walked our way she was smiling so big and bright.. Her lips were covered in sexy bright red lip stick big hoop ear rings. She was on cloud nine...
We made eye contact and smiled at each other... I have a feeling I knew what she did and she knew what we did....lol
They walked up to pay the bill she asked for some extra ones... The lady counted out 20 extra ones and handed to her. Then he spoke up and asked for 20 dollars in one's also.
The lady counted him out 20 ones also.
Then she began to giggle and laugh she said you guys going to the bar tonight... They both said no we're going to play poker with his friends.
I looked up and smiled so big at my husband... I looked at him and said looks like the preachers wife is going have a good time tonight...
They walked out and got in the car and drove away.
The two ladies that helped them started talking about them. They both said... Well we know what's going to happen to her tonight...
I just giggled to my husband and said these to girls have know idea...

Back