Praise to our husbands.

I agree and love my husband all the more for it that he puts up with crazy me!

Hello all,

Tonight as I was speaking to my husband about my meet tomorrow with a new bull, it hit me just how much of a lucky lady I am and all of the wives here are.

My husband works HARD. He's given me my dream house. Keeps me in new cars and wonderful clothes and provides for our family.

All of this would be exceptional in it's own right but our husbands go so much farther than that. They actively encourage our pursuit to claim our rightful spot beneath our bulls.

Yes, they get turned on too and love our sex lives but they don't HAVE to, they WANT to and that is amazing and feels so good.

So even though my husband takes a back seat to my bull tomorrow, and as I'm making love to a superior man, he's still my one true love and I will always feel that way.

Thanks for reading my big long blatherfest I just had to say it.

Sara

Hello all,

Tonight as I was speaking to my husband about my meet tomorrow with a new bull, it hit me just how much of a lucky lady I am and all of the wives here are.

My husband works HARD. He's given me my dream house. Keeps me in new cars and wonderful clothes and provides for our family.

All of this would be exceptional in it's own right but our husbands go so much farther than that. They actively encourage our pursuit to claim our rightful spot beneath our bulls.

Yes, they get turned on too and love our sex lives but they don't HAVE to, they WANT to and that is amazing and feels so good.

So even though my husband takes a back seat to my bull tomorrow, and as I'm making love to a superior man, he's still my one true love and I will always feel that way.

Sara
Very well said. Really sums up the lifestyle xx

Hmmmm...it is cool hubbies allow their wives to have their black bulls but one thing that I make very clear to both the wives and the hubbies....is that as a bull I don't "make love" to....I "fuck" the wife. The hubby makes love to her! And there is a difference! I think that keeps everything in a healthy perspective.
Very healthy indeed. That's why the lifestyle strengthens a marriage and doesn't threaten it xx

I have always felt that my husband was pretty special. He has given me a life I have loved. We have a very large, beautiful home, nice cars, and he lets me have live-in lovers and fuck multiple men, often.

My husband has never been jealous. He loves me deeply and finds his happiness through my happiness.

Few men are willing to let another man, let alone other men, fuck his wife, and for her to love her lovers. Fewer men are going to encourage their wife to fuck other men. My husband let my boyfriend fuck me before our wedding and 14 other men fuck me on our wedding night. That is true love.

How can you not love a man who wants only the best for you and makes that happen, even if it is with other men? How can you not love a man when he is happiest knowing that you are happy?

I love sex, and my husband knows that it takes more than he physically has to offer to please me. My husband shows his love for me by allowing me to have sex with other men, and I show my love for my husband by having sex with other men. My husband feels most loved when I have sex with other men. So, this works very well for us.

Because my husband has a small penis, he is willing to use a strap-on when he and I have intercourse so that I get some physical pleasure. And I like that. When me and my husband do have sex with each other, he is willing to get himself hard, without me having to get him there, unlike my lovers who I suck before we have intercourse. I like that as well.

My husband and I have date nights where we go to the adult theater and I have sex with however many men are there, and they all cum in me. This is quality time we spend together. Our live-in sleeps in our bed with us, and my husband loves when he is awoken in the middle of the night by the bed moving and me and our live-in fucking. That means a lot to me.

I love my husband because he is willing to put himself last, and the wants, needs and desires of others first. My husband is willing to go without so that others don't have to. That makes him a very special man in my book. I love my husband because he isn't selfish, and he has always shared me.

My husband knows that he has the smallest penis I have ever seen in real life, on a man. He also knows that no one man can ever fulfill all of my wants, needs or desires. My husband knows and loves that I have a high sex drive and that I prefer sex with groups of men. What I love about my husband is that he makes sure that all of my wants needs and desires are met.

I have been with my husband for over eight years now, and I have had sex with more men than I can count. My love for my husband grows and strengthens with every man I have sex with, and I have seen his love for me grow throughout the years as well.

I love my husband because he knows his sexual limitations, and accepts that I have no real sexual boundaries.

I am thankful for and appreciate my husband because he’s committed to our marriage. He surprises me with flowers and gifts. He remains monogamous while allowing me, and encouraging me, not to be.

My husband is a great man because he values me as a wife and as a lover to other men. My husband is special because his eyes don't stray when other women are around. He doesn't ******* or do *******. And he will do anything to keep me happy.

I like that my husband keeps our house spotless and takes pride in our home. I love my husband because he is out going and has always encouraged me to get out more and savor the opportunities to build other relationships and collect incredibly amazing experiences and memories.

I love my husband because he is willing to put up with me when I am at my worst so that I am able to be my best with others. He doesn't criticize the way I look, talk, dress or do things, or with whom I do it with. And he supports me in all my decisions.

I also love my husband because he likes that other men are attracted to me. I love that my husband loves it when I flirt with other men and allow them to touch and kiss and make love to me.

What makes my husband so lovable is the fact that he is not judgmental of me, my family or friends who have sex with others. What also makes my husband so lovable is that he is more than willing to just watch when me or my family or friends have sex with others.

My husband is my best friend. I can talk with him about everything.

I feel blessed to have the most open and honest, sharing husband a woman could ask for. He isn't afraid to share his feelings with me about anything. He loves me, and he doesn't care if we (he and I) ever have intercourse. He wants me to be who I am, whoever that may be. And he wants me to live and love life. I like that he loves everything I love.

My husband tries to make my day easier by doing the dishes, a load of laundry or cooking so that I can do what I want to do. In the morning my husband will get out of bed while me and our live-in are making love and make us all breakfast. When me and our live-in get out of bed, after making love, my husband always has a hot pot of coffee ready for us as well. That's what I love about him. He cares about me and the other men I love. He's always kind and understanding even when I probably don't deserve it.

My husband is always there for me, he always listens, and he understands me better than anyone else ever could. He always tells me he loves me and actually shows it as well. I can absolutely say without a doubt that I trust him one-hundred-percent, which, for me, is a big deal. I know he is the one person that I will always be able to count on never to leave me no matter what.

We have been together through thick and thin, and no matter what, he miraculously always comes out loving me even more. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for him. I ALWAYS show him how much he is loved and appreciated by having sex with other men, or being with other men, because I know that makes him happy.

My husband is my biggest fan, supporter, help and soul-mate. I love him because he wants to be the best husband he can be, and he doesn't mind my criticism. He does what I tell him to do, and he never fusses or complains or second guesses me.

What makes my husband wonderful is that he appreciates me and the men who please me. Truly, if more husbands could be more like mine, this world would be a better place.
Wonderfully said xx

Hello all,

Sara
After long time I got something sensible to read which stand out from many bull ******* crap post..
Appreciate your feelings and acknowledgment of your hubby

Hello all,

Sara
You are so right! Lee gives me so many things that makes my life complete and when he added this to our lives it changed everything. I know how much love and admiration he has for me and how much he wants me to have the experience of this lifestyle. I have gained so much confidence and had such wonderful experiences with my "guys".
I finally shared my private number with one very special guy (from this site) and I so enjoy our exchanges both in person and in texts. :) Jen

Last edited:
Hello all,

Sara
Yes!!!!!👏 👏 👏

Having a bigger tool doesn't make one superior in my eyes 👀 but it is lovely that you share such a deep connection with the men in your lives I hope it goes well for you ! Much love !

My wife thanks me often and always after one of her lovers leaves or when I pick her up. We both know we have a good thing and I am so PROUD of her and so happy for her and the other men. And we have ended up closer than ever and just more loving. Everyone wins in this lifestyle.

Back