Praise to our husbands.

I have always felt that my husband was pretty special. He has given me a life I have loved. We have a very large, beautiful home, nice cars, and he lets me have live-in lovers and fuck multiple men, often.

My husband has never been jealous. He loves me deeply and finds his happiness through my happiness.

Few men are willing to let another man, let alone other men, fuck his wife, and for her to love her lovers. Fewer men are going to encourage their wife to fuck other men. My husband let my boyfriend fuck me before our wedding and 14 other men fuck me on our wedding night. That is true love.

How can you not love a man who wants only the best for you and makes that happen, even if it is with other men? How can you not love a man when he is happiest knowing that you are happy?

I love sex, and my husband knows that it takes more than he physically has to offer to please me. My husband shows his love for me by allowing me to have sex with other men, and I show my love for my husband by having sex with other men. My husband feels most loved when I have sex with other men. So, this works very well for us.

Because my husband has a small penis, he is willing to use a strap-on when he and I have intercourse so that I get some physical pleasure. And I like that. When me and my husband do have sex with each other, he is willing to get himself hard, without me having to get him there, unlike my lovers who I suck before we have intercourse. I like that as well.

My husband and I have date nights where we go to the adult theater and I have sex with however many men are there, and they all cum in me. This is quality time we spend together. Our live-in sleeps in our bed with us, and my husband loves when he is awoken in the middle of the night by the bed moving and me and our live-in fucking. That means a lot to me.

I love my husband because he is willing to put himself last, and the wants, needs and desires of others first. My husband is willing to go without so that others don't have to. That makes him a very special man in my book. I love my husband because he isn't selfish, and he has always shared me.

My husband knows that he has the smallest penis I have ever seen in real life, on a man. He also knows that no one man can ever fulfill all of my wants, needs or desires. My husband knows and loves that I have a high sex drive and that I prefer sex with groups of men. What I love about my husband is that he makes sure that all of my wants needs and desires are met.

I have been with my husband for over eight years now, and I have had sex with more men than I can count. My love for my husband grows and strengthens with every man I have sex with, and I have seen his love for me grow throughout the years as well.

I love my husband because he knows his sexual limitations, and accepts that I have no real sexual boundaries.

I am thankful for and appreciate my husband because he’s committed to our marriage. He surprises me with flowers and gifts. He remains monogamous while allowing me, and encouraging me, not to be.

My husband is a great man because he values me as a wife and as a lover to other men. My husband is special because his eyes don't stray when other women are around. He doesn't ******* or do *******. And he will do anything to keep me happy.

I like that my husband keeps our house spotless and takes pride in our home. I love my husband because he is out going and has always encouraged me to get out more and savor the opportunities to build other relationships and collect incredibly amazing experiences and memories.

I love my husband because he is willing to put up with me when I am at my worst so that I am able to be my best with others. He doesn't criticize the way I look, talk, dress or do things, or with whom I do it with. And he supports me in all my decisions.

I also love my husband because he likes that other men are attracted to me. I love that my husband loves it when I flirt with other men and allow them to touch and kiss and make love to me.

What makes my husband so lovable is the fact that he is not judgmental of me, my family or friends who have sex with others. What also makes my husband so lovable is that he is more than willing to just watch when me or my family or friends have sex with others.

My husband is my best friend. I can talk with him about everything.

I feel blessed to have the most open and honest, sharing husband a woman could ask for. He isn't afraid to share his feelings with me about anything. He loves me, and he doesn't care if we (he and I) ever have intercourse. He wants me to be who I am, whoever that may be. And he wants me to live and love life. I like that he loves everything I love.

My husband tries to make my day easier by doing the dishes, a load of laundry or cooking so that I can do what I want to do. In the morning my husband will get out of bed while me and our live-in are making love and make us all breakfast. When me and our live-in get out of bed, after making love, my husband always has a hot pot of coffee ready for us as well. That's what I love about him. He cares about me and the other men I love. He's always kind and understanding even when I probably don't deserve it.

My husband is always there for me, he always listens, and he understands me better than anyone else ever could. He always tells me he loves me and actually shows it as well. I can absolutely say without a doubt that I trust him one-hundred-percent, which, for me, is a big deal. I know he is the one person that I will always be able to count on never to leave me no matter what.

We have been together through thick and thin, and no matter what, he miraculously always comes out loving me even more. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for him. I ALWAYS show him how much he is loved and appreciated by having sex with other men, or being with other men, because I know that makes him happy.

My husband is my biggest fan, supporter, help and soul-mate. I love him because he wants to be the best husband he can be, and he doesn't mind my criticism. He does what I tell him to do, and he never fusses or complains or second guesses me.

What makes my husband wonderful is that he appreciates me and the men who please me. Truly, if more husbands could be more like mine, this world would be a better place.

I agree with Macnfries. Everyone is getting used. I like it. Some of these cucks and hotwives may be a bit more selfish but Jess has always been there for me and we wouldn't still be together if we were kidding ourselves. If your in a hotwife relationship you must enjoy something about it or you would leave. As far as the fucking or making love, who cares? I know at the end of the day she loves me and that's all I care about.

You may not even like it though. Maybe you don't want to break your marriage for the sake of the *******. Or maybe you love her so much and feel emotionally dependent on her. Perhaps you're depressed or have internalized the degradation and don't feel like you're worthy of anything. I've even heard of wives threatening to allege sexual abuse of the ******* or take them and all he owns and earns if he tries to leave.

That doesn't mean that you like it. It doesn't mean that it's not still damaging the husband. It just means that he's tolerating it because he fears what may happen if he doesn't.

I'm NOT condemning the whole lifestyle. I'm just saying that everyone should have some dignity and the husband and wife should still have intimacy and love and mutually agree on all decisions.

Fair question! I like to think its all part of the sex mind games me and hubby are playing. Dont forget it was hubby who wanted me to have sex with black guys, it turns him on amazingly. And the 'chastity' and the teasing turns him on more! Ive told him my ass is BBC only and im considering going all the way BBC only but this just excites him more. Its a big, sexy game and we play it ok as we both know how far we can push each other!
But i love hubby, he loves me. Will i let him have sex with me in the future, probably but he likes the 'mistress domination' and chastity at the moment! X

Well if he got the ball rolling by asking you to fulfill this fantasy for him, then he let the genie out of the bottle and he should expect anything to happen. And if he's further encouraging you to do this, then it really isn't your fault, lol!

But I would actually recommend seeing a therapist, just to ensure that this is a real desire, and not something caused by some childhood trauma.

Well if he got the ball rolling by asking you to fulfill this fantasy for him, then he let the genie out of the bottle and he should expect anything to happen. And if he's further encouraging you to do this, then it really isn't your fault, lol!

But I would actually recommend seeing a therapist, just to ensure that this is a real desire, and not something caused by some childhood trauma.
Interesting. Its a little bit late for therapy now as weve been doing this for last couple of years!
Surprisingly im not going to massively disagree with you. Im not going to go into anything too personal but my hubbys parents did split up. And his previous girlfriend went off with another guy so it might have affected him someway.
To this day I myself find it a little strange that a husband can gladly let his wife meet up with other men and encourage her to have all kinds of sex with them. But, for whatever past reason, my hubby does and he loves it and turns him on.
So im happy and hes happy, so no need for expensive therapists at the moment! X

I think Im very lucky Im allowed to engage in what ever kind of sex I want. My view on IR sex is. You love apples you have the biggest reddest juiciest one but if today you want a orange all the apples in the world wont satisfy your hunger. They are both fruit, neither superior. Even if you cant make a pie out of a orange.

I don't know, it sounds a lot like you love him because you control him and get everything you want from him.

It took me a long time to get to the point that I was okay with being in control. I fought him on this for a long time, and finally gave up fighting him and took control. He doesn't want control. He gets more aroused when I talk about and have sex with other men than at any other time. It's what pleases him, and in turn doing what pleases him pleases me.

I love my husband because of who he is, and he loves me because of who I am. And he loves that I am who I am. True love occurs when two people can accept each other for who they truly are. My husband is a cuck and, yes, I am a slut. And we both accept that of each other. Why? Because we love each other.

I was raised in a strict religious home, and even today my upbringing still affects how I think. I believe that the husband should be the leader of his family and of his household. Yet, my husband prefers other men to do that for him, and for me to be the leader in our relationship. The truth of the matter is that in not being in control he actually is in control.

The times when we didn't have men living with us, and the few times we didn't go to the adult arcade on a Friday night, were the worst times for us. During the short times when me and my husband were monogamous, he was miserable. He was depressed and moody. He felt pressured to please me and felt that there was no way that he could please me. To make my husband happy, I asked him to put an ad on Craigslist and find some men to fuck me. His eyes lit up and his smile returned. Me being a slut is what he wanted and what makes him happy today.

So, as far as "you love him because you control him and get everything you want from him." I have to disagree. I love him in spite of the fact that I have to be in control and that to make him happy I have to have sex with other men. What makes this work for us is the fact that I love sex. I have sex with other men more for the fact that it pleases my husband than the fact that I enjoy it.

I have used this type of analogy. My boyfriend, whom I have known for about 25 years, was just a friend until my current husband encouraged me to have sex with him. Once I did have sex with him, there was no turning back. I told my husband that to say no to my boyfriend now would be like trying to close the flood gates once you've opened them. It's impossible. You can't do it.

Last edited:
I would actually recommend seeing a therapist, just to ensure that this is a real desire, and not something caused by some childhood trauma.

My husband and I did go to a therapist. My biggest problem with my husband was, and still is, that he is too "Charlie Brown" for me. He believes that no women are attracted to him, that his penis is to small for anyone to want or like, and he accepts anything and has little care for his own happiness. Yet, his happiness is very important to him. The problem is that for him to be happy, I have to have sex with other men. That is the one thing that makes and keeps him happy.

When we went to therapy, our therapist asked me what I would change about my husband, if I could. My response was that I would want him to be more of a decision maker, more stand up in terms of what he wants in life. I told our therapist that if I could change anything, it would be my husband's confidence level in himself and his self worth.

When our therapist asked me if I enjoyed having sex with other men, I, of course, said yes. I told our therapist that it wasn't the sex I was having with other men that was the problem. The problem was that my husband didn't see himself as worthy, of anything.

When our therapist asked my husband what his perception of sex was, my husband answered, "That's what other men are for." When our therapist asked my husband to define love, his response was, "Love is the willingness to put others first."

When my husband and I did have intercourse, he preferred it to be after I'd had sex with several other men. My husband told me long ago, "There is no better feeling than a used pussy." The problem was that after I'd had sex with several other men I couldn't feel my husband in me, or know if he was in me at all.

Our therapist ended up saying that if I enjoyed sex with other men, and that doing so was my husband's primary source of happiness, that what we were doing seemed to work and that we should continue the way we had been. And we have.

I will admit that other women, my friends included, see my husband as a "great guy." Yet, none of my friends see my husband as sexually attractive. When we have gone to swing clubs no women ever show any attraction to my husband. And my husband doesn't try to be with other women, either. He feels that there are other men around and "that is what other men are for."

Although I may wish that my husband was like other men, I still love him. And although the only way for me to make my husband happy is to have sex with other men, I am willing to do so to make him happy. Yes, I enjoy sex with other men, but I probably wouldn't have sex as often with other men without my husband's constant encouragement.

I think Im very lucky Im allowed to engage in what ever kind of sex I want. My view on IR sex is. You love apples you have the biggest reddest juiciest one but if today you want a orange all the apples in the world wont satisfy your hunger. They are both fruit, neither superior. Even if you cant make a pie out of a orange.
This is a beautiful way of thinking. Thank you for posting

My husband and I did go to a therapist. My biggest problem with my husband was, and still is, that he is too "Charlie Brown" for me. He believes that no women are attracted to him, that his penis is to small for anyone to want or like, and he accepts anything and has little care for his own happiness. Yet, his happiness is very important to him. The problem is that for him to be happy, I have to have sex with other men. That is the one thing that makes and keeps him happy.

When we went to therapy, our therapist asked me what I would change about my husband, if I could. My response was that I would want him to be more of a decision maker, more stand up in terms of what he wants in life. I told our therapist that if I could change anything, it would be my husband's confidence level in himself and his self worth.

When our therapist asked me if I enjoyed having sex with other men, I, of course, said yes. I told our therapist that it wasn't the sex I was having with other men that was the problem. The problem was that my husband didn't see himself as worthy, of anything.

When our therapist asked my husband what his perception of sex was, my husband answered, "That's what other men are for." When our therapist asked my husband to define love, his response was, "Love is the willingness to put others first."

When my husband and I did have intercourse, he preferred it to be after I'd had sex with several other men. My husband told me long ago, "There is no better feeling than a used pussy." The problem was that after I'd had sex with several other men I couldn't feel my husband in me, or know if he was in me at all.

Our therapist ended up saying that if I enjoyed sex with other men, and that doing so was my husband's primary source of happiness, that what we were doing seemed to work and that we should continue the way we had been. And we have.

I will admit that other women, my friends included, see my husband as a "great guy." Yet, none of my friends see my husband as sexually attractive. When we have gone to swing clubs no women ever show any attraction to my husband. And my husband doesn't try to be with other women, either. He feels that there are other men around and "that is what other men are for."

Although I may wish that my husband was like other men, I still love him. And although the only way for me to make my husband happy is to have sex with other men, I am willing to do so to make him happy. Yes, I enjoy sex with other men, but I probably wouldn't have sex as often with other men without my husband's constant encouragement.
He is truly in love with you and your where I'm at in terms of motivation. I'm not just doing this for my own sexual enjoyment, I'm doing this for Stephen as well

Thanks Mrs. in charge. Most of the time I feel like we dont fit in on this site. Not with the majority of the members anyway.
I agree. This can be a daunting place to express how we live our lifestyle and the complexity of our relationships. From an outsiders standpoint, it's very easy for them to make judgements and start telling telling others what they're doing wrong ect... We are doing as we feel is the best for us and couples like us are getting what we want. I think that causes some jealousy. Keep going, I'm loving your insight!

Back