Praise to our husbands.

I agree with Macnfries. Everyone is getting used. I like it. Some of these cucks and hotwives may be a bit more selfish but Jess has always been there for me and we wouldn't still be together if we were kidding ourselves. If your in a hotwife relationship you must enjoy something about it or you would leave. As far as the fucking or making love, who cares? I know at the end of the day she loves me and that's all I care about.

Ann,
I have to ask. If hubby is in Chastity and you go BBC only, logically, what is the point of being married to hubby? Yes, maybe he provides you with a nice life, but isn't love all about loving the whole person? If you take away the most intimate part of marriage, what is the point?
Before you haters step in, I am not trying to be a PITA (look it up), I am seriously curious.
Fair question! I like to think its all part of the sex mind games me and hubby are playing. Dont forget it was hubby who wanted me to have sex with black guys, it turns him on amazingly. And the 'chastity' and the teasing turns him on more! Ive told him my ass is BBC only and im considering going all the way BBC only but this just excites him more. Its a big, sexy game and we play it ok as we both know how far we can push each other!
But i love hubby, he loves me. Will i let him have sex with me in the future, probably but he likes the 'mistress domination' and chastity at the moment! X

Hmmmm...it is cool hubbies allow their wives to have their black bulls but one thing that I make very clear to both the wives and the hubbies....is that as a bull I don't "make love" to....I "fuck" the wife. The hubby makes love to her! And there is a difference! I think that keeps everything in a healthy perspective.
you are right when am fucking someone beside my husband I tell him to fuck me but when am with my hubby I tell him make love to me and I love him ,,all other are just a fuck to me and that the way it will be ,,,don't get me wrong I enjoy being fucked by a big hard cock be it black or white but I love it and him when he make love to me

Sara I'm with you 100%! Today is my husband and I's 27 Anniversary and till this life style of ours started I thought he and I weren't going to make it. Hard to believe but this life style saved our marriage. We have never been happier specially me of coarse :) Looking over at him when I'm being taken and seeing him smile makes my day! I think he might even get lucky tonight ;). Thanks Hubby
Happy anniversary xxx

Fair question! I like to think its all part of the sex mind games me and hubby are playing. Dont forget it was hubby who wanted me to have sex with black guys, it turns him on amazingly. And the 'chastity' and the teasing turns him on more! Ive told him my ass is BBC only and im considering going all the way BBC only but this just excites him more. Its a big, sexy game and we play it ok as we both know how far we can push each other!
But i love hubby, he loves me. Will i let him have sex with me in the future, probably but he likes the 'mistress domination' and chastity at the moment! X
Wow! I guess just everyone is different. I try to push myself to believe this way. But you get the stereotypes pushed here and there and the divisions pushed everywhere and that kind a plays with your mind. Everyone is a person and needs to be treated differently. Everyone is different. There is no one cookie cutter image that fits you and the neighbor down the street and the neighbor 3 streets over and the neighbor 3 streets over from that. Very valuable lesson. Thanks.

you are right when am fucking someone beside my husband I tell him to fuck me but when am with my hubby I tell him make love to me and I love him ,,all other are just a fuck to me and that the way it will be ,,,don't get me wrong I enjoy being fucked by a big hard cock be it black or white but I love it and him when he make love to me
would luv to hear ya telling me "fuck me " winks

Wow! I guess just everyone is different. I try to push myself to believe this way. But you get the stereotypes pushed here and there and the divisions pushed everywhere and that kind a plays with your mind. Everyone is a person and needs to be treated differently. Everyone is different. There is no one cookie cutter image that fits you and the neighbor down the street and the neighbor 3 streets over and the neighbor 3 streets over from that. Very valuable lesson. Thanks.
Thanx for saying! X

Thanx for saying! X
OH! BTW!! 27 years. I am thinking hubby ( I know I would be thinking this if I could afford it), should be thinking, oh maybe 10 minute champagne shower? Maybe you should talk to him? Seriously. You guys make me so jealous. It takes such incredible effort and work to make it like you guys have. Well done you. Well done hubby. Proud to "know" you.

OH! BTW!! 27 years. I am thinking hubby ( I know I would be thinking this if I could afford it), should be thinking, oh maybe 10 minute champagne shower? Maybe you should talk to him? Seriously. You guys make me so jealous. It takes such incredible effort and work to make it like you guys have. Well done you. Well done hubby. Proud to "know" you.
I think your post was for beenblackened, its her anniversary but thanx anyway! X

Sorry. Long day. It was for her. But I think the difference between yours and beenblackened's relationships is very illustrative. Although you have several things in common, nothing completely fits both of you and the one's you ove. Thus, everyone needs to be treated as an individual.

Let's not kid ourselves, folks, in most interracial, tri-relationships everyone is getting used ... everyone. The wife, the cuck, the bull ... all are there to fulfill a selfish, self-serving purpose. So, hold the View attachment 558285 .

If you think you're getting used (poor baby) ... please hold your "pity party" someplace else, and you'll only need to set a place setting for ONE.
View attachment 558284 ......View attachment 558286

This is exactly why I started charging.

Lo and behold, it works.

If someone is bringing more to the table than the other, imo there are decisions to be made: eschew from the occurrence entirely; accept the perceived imbalance; gain further access to resources in order to balance the excess.

I choose the former and the latter.

If someone is bringing more to the table than the other, imo there are decisions to be made: eschew from the occurrence entirely; accept the perceived imbalance; gain further access to resources in order to balance the excess.

I choose the former and the latter.
Agree there are decisions to be made. But most of those decisions (for the couple) need to be made beforehand. Rules. Boundaries. Some can be crossed. Others, Not so much.

Hello all,

Tonight as I was speaking to my husband about my meet tomorrow with a new bull, it hit me just how much of a lucky lady I am and all of the wives here are.

My husband works HARD. He's given me my dream house. Keeps me in new cars and wonderful clothes and provides for our family.

All of this would be exceptional in it's own right but our husbands go so much farther than that. They actively encourage our pursuit to claim our rightful spot beneath our bulls.

Yes, they get turned on too and love our sex lives but they don't HAVE to, they WANT to and that is amazing and feels so good.

So even though my husband takes a back seat to my bull tomorrow, and as I'm making love to a superior man, he's still my one true love and I will always feel that way.

Thanks for reading my big long blatherfest I just had to say it.

Sara
Interesting post. When did you first realize your rightful place was beneath your bull and that it was a privilege to serve the right bull as the superior man that he was?

Back