Practice Makes Perfect!

Make sure there isn't a horrible chemical plastic smell before you buy, sadly, if it is in a sealed vacuum package, you won't know until it's opened and...no returns...

C7g4U.gif

I'm going to be my usual...sometimes...spoilsport, and share my real-world advice - girls, as hot as it may see - or look - lay off the BBC dildos, and wait for the experience of a real Bull stretching you for the first time! I admit I fooled around before I found my first BBC, and I now regret it...and I now consider it "cheating" to play with BBC dildos in between dates with our Bulls, I feel like I should be keeping myself tight for them, and saving myself up for them....

The one exception I would say, is anal, where it really does help to relax and get used to taking something big...particularly because I've found that if a Bull is long, there is a point inside me just past where an average cock would reach, kind of a turn or something, that it helps to have taken time learn to position myself just right and let a big cock head slide past....

:blackheart: Lanie

no-vibes.jpg

Back