Powder Room Girl Power

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Monday I went out with my bull and since he had never been, I treated him to one of OKC's finer Steakhouses.

Midway through the meal (and after to many Gimlets) I had to use the ladies room.

As I'm doing my hair and eye check a younger girl complimented me on my outfit which is the international ladies way of saying "hey, I need to talk with you" lOL

After the pleasantries, she asked me about "my husband" gestured toward my ring and if interracial marriages are as difficult ect...

When these conversations arose in the past I would always just go along with the idea that I was married to the man I was having dinner with. In this situation though, maybe it was the liquid courage or maybe I'm to old to be ashamed, I didn't lie.

I stopped her right there and told her that I was actually not married to the hunk I was eating with, he was my boyfriend, my husband is at home, my husband knows and that I just prefer black men for dating.

This girl immediately became excited and told me her whole (exhaustingly dramatic) story about how she likes black guys but mom and dad, her sorority friends, brothers, don't. For the better part of Ten minutes we discussed that she didn't HAVE to have a boring sexlife and that there really ARE white guys who are totally open to a wife who seeks what she wants. I didn't go as far as to mentioning cuckoldry or anything as I felt uncomfortable discussing that with a 23 year old but I really think I broke open the concept for her and I feel really good about that.

I only wish someone would have told me that when I was in my early twenties.

Same here sweetie I've had the same conversation with younger girls myself before. I don't have my first till I was 35 and I would have loved to have started a lot younger myself!
Stephen and I both regret not being able to be open and honest about this in our younger years. Had we known we could have been much more happy in those first difficult years of our wedded bliss

Stephen and I both regret not being able to be open and honest about this in our younger years. Had we known we could have been much more happy in those first difficult years of our wedded bliss
Same here our marriage has been great since we've been in the lifestyle. Fun my hubby is a Steven. lol

Back