Potential Players from FL

FLFunCpl

Couple
We are a couple very much into each other, yet we are both quite into her taking a good sized large black dick in her pussy. She gets super wet and horny talking and fantasizing about it, and even more so when looking at pictures or videos of some little white wife or GF getting plowed like crazy.
She really loves the idea of a big dick reaching all the way inside her tight little pussy, and feeling a massive hot load shooting inside her, really gets her off just thinking about it.
Says to me she would do it if I set it up and it seemed like a random encounter.
Depending on how things go, maybe we will make this fantasy a reality.
Me: 6 foot 3 with a 8 inch and thick cock.
Her: 5 foot 90lbs with a tiny pussy.

Here is a picture of her, who wants to see more?
889_1000.jpg

Comments?

We are a couple very much into each other, yet we are both quite into her taking a good sized large black dick in her pussy. She gets super wet and horny talking and fantasizing about it, and even more so when looking at pictures or videos of some little white wife or GF getting plowed like crazy.
She really loves the idea of a big dick reaching all the way inside her tight little pussy, and feeling a massive hot load shooting inside her, really gets her off just thinking about it.
Says to me she would do it if I set it up and it seemed like a random encounter.
Depending on how things go, maybe we will make this fantasy a reality.
Me: 6 foot 3 with a 8 inch and thick cock.
Her: 5 foot 90lbs with a tiny pussy.

Here is a picture of her, who wants to see more?
889_1000.jpg

Comments?
Open enough for black clocks? Inbox me

Well when you all decide to pursue, you should keep me updated. Verified member here, it does get better than that.
Sounds like solid, good advice. With time, we may get there, and her first will be the most memorable. Would want it to be a good person and a good experience.

Back