Potential meets

Our problem has always been finding a Black Man willing to be a regular and not wanting to just cum and go once a month or so. We would be willing to have him over several times a week but they vanish and don't surface again till they can't find any other place to get laid. Frustrating.

That has been our experience between all the fakes, flakes and pic collectors we finally meet a playmate. We are thinking a long term regular deal and evidently he is thinking one and done. They seem to tell you what you want to hear to get the pussy the first time and then they are busy or only want to play on their terms/time. Very frustrating.

Our problem has always been finding a Black Man willing to be a regular and not wanting to just cum and go once a month or so. We would be willing to have him over several times a week but they vanish and don't surface again till they can't find any other place to get laid. Frustrating.
I can see how that would be a problem for you guys out here in WI. As I'm a single BBC male, I do have a bit more freedom to play on a more than occasional basis.. it is hard to travel with one vehicle to a household so that would be my only burden of hesitation to come back. Are you willing to travel a little over time?

Anyone else having trouble getting past the talk? Having alot of conversations with “willing” couples and wives with anything yet to materalise.

In 2015 when first joining b2w, I experienced much "getting past the talk" from couples and single women with nothing materializing and some flakes along the way, but later was successful in establishing a very good FWB network of regulars.

I have four women within reasonable distance of my area in which I see each of them at least once a month or a different one every week. We all are very busy and figured once a month wasn't too much to ask.

It took sometime to get the FWB established, but well worth it, and has been quite consistent. My FWB network expands across a few states, mostly in the West of the US including Vancouver and Victoria BC where I do majority of my travel. I'm always looking to add new friends, especially the ones in different states.

"Our problem has always been finding a Black Man willing to be a regular and not wanting to just cum and go once a month or so. We would be willing to have him over several times a week but they vanish and don't surface again till they can't find any other place to get laid. Frustrating."

This our story too. No blow and go. We want a long term situation but can never find it.

It is tough being the single guy. I attempted to meet someone in the small town I was living in (3 miles away) and she flaked. When the distance is great, it is even more difficult.

I stay in Arkansas, I have only been on this site a little while. I am seeing that couples are really men and the one couple I was willing to meet disappeared on me. So frustrating on both ends. Maybe the guys who hit and quit didn't feel comfortable that is a strong possibility.

There are stories on both sides. Key is patience
A lot of fakes, catfishes and keyboard worriers
Not to mention picture collectors. But I have had luck before. Best is to first meet without any expectations for coffee or Drinks and go from there
I avoid too much Texting and sexting. Too many fake pics. Meet the real person

Last edited:
My ex-wife and i ( long story ) are looking for A BULL /STUD to tease her and teach her how to take dick. But He needs to know she is very shy and gentle so he needs to be gentle but firm and must be CLEAN and have PAPERS to show. for that your get to break and pussy thats not had any dick in 11 yrs and a virgin ass. your pics gets ours.

Anyone else having trouble getting past the talk? Having alot of conversations with “willing” couples and wives with anything yet to materalise.

Yep. Quality over quantity.

I haven't met a lot of women on here but the ones I DO meet, I treat the woman to an unforgettable encounter. :devil::sex:

The few I've had the pleasure of 'meating' have been repeats...some going on years.

Two have crossed over into the forbidden vanilla spectrum (meeting family, friends)...discreetly of course.

Anyone fortunate enough this can be an amazing lifestyle.

Good luck to all

- Mike

Last edited:
Back