Posted this on another part of the site:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I was cuckolded by my wife - a nurse - and her West Indian lover - a doctor at her hospital. They had a secret affair, but when she got pregnant to him, she asked me to let him move in and from the first night, they took over the marital bed. She had a baby boy about 6 months after they set up home and I moved out when the baby was about 7 months old, because he got her pregnant again. I loved the lifestyle, but they wanted the spare room as a nursery, and I didn't fancy sleeping on the settee. She is expecting her third just now and has two very beautiful darkish boys and I was never able to make her as happy as Jim has made her. She told me that after the first time they made love, she could never touch me again - he forbade her to anyway - and if they ever did split up, she would only want a black boyfriend

Not sure if this is the right place, but I was cuckolded by my wife - a nurse - and her West Indian lover - a doctor at her hospital. They had a secret affair, but when she got pregnant to him, she asked me to let him move in and from the first night, they took over the marital bed. She had a baby boy about 6 months after they set up home and I moved out when the baby was about 7 months old, because he got her pregnant again. I loved the lifestyle, but they wanted the spare room as a nursery, and I didn't fancy sleeping on the settee. She is expecting her third just now and has two very beautiful darkish boys and I was never able to make her as happy as Jim has made her. She told me that after the first time they made love, she could never touch me again - he forbade her to anyway - and if they ever did split up, she would only want a black boyfriend

I assume you have divorced. You should have made her leave the house, she was the unfaithful one, not you. Anyway, you are better off without her and you can move on and get on with your life.

Yes, mate; now divorced and have moved on. It hurt at the time, but looking back, it seems so natural and, I suppose, inevitable.

kenny3333, having just read your other posts, and the fact that you are here, tells me, one, you find some enjoyment out of sharing your women with other men, and two, that you may have low love-making skills. Unless you're just physically inferior in the male anatomy department, your situation is "fixable" if you desire it to be. It doesn't take a big penis to satisfy a woman. A lot of men (both black & white) lose their women simply because they have become lazy and/or disinterested in love-making with their woman. So its only natural that she would find a lover.

You've just gone through a rather traumatic relationship experience (if what you've posted is true). Obviously, with the fact that you stuck around as long as you did, enduring her insults, also indicates you're a submissive male. So, unless you desire to continue going through frustrating relationships, you might start sharpening your love-making skills. I find it rather unusual that you would hang around through 3 pregnancies and let some scumbag kick you out of your own bedroom. Taking a martial arts class might help you with building up your self confidence, probably relieve you of some of your submissiveness, and it would be physically healthy for you as well.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Last edited:
Good advice, chaps and I appreciate your words; I always thought that I was a decent lover, but couldn't do enough for Helen, particularly in the bed department. This chap came along at a time when she was unhappy and in the market for another man. Once she was pregnant, it didn't seem much point in bolting the stable door, once the horse had bolted. I moved out when she got pregnant a second time.

Back