Post your white ass :)

That'="m & m, post: 535408, member: 53745"]I love surrendering my big white ass to black men ![/QUOTE]
That's what I like to hear. And back it up, and cum all over mine.

BIu-img_0102.jpg OK, I'm just going to post what I have handy from Facebook...where I push the rules :oops: ...and maybe see if I can come back later with anything even hotter....

In return, I want to hear what it is Bulls like about asses...and about anal sex! Tell me something that gets me, um, inspired...and I'll find something to post that you'll find more inspiring!

:blackheart: Lanie

View attachment 434073 OK, I'm just going to post what I have handy from Facebook...where I push the rules :oops: ...and maybe see if I can come back later with anything even hotter....

In return, I want to hear what it is Bulls like about asses...and about anal sex! Tell me something that gets me, um, inspired...and I'll find something to post that you'll find more inspiring!

wow wee

View attachment 434073 OK, I'm just going to post what I have handy from Facebook...where I push the rules :oops: ...and maybe see if I can come back later with anything even hotter....

Hella nice rearview Lanie

Back