Post your white ass :)

We never really says that he wants to, but he always wants me to ******* him to wear panties.

He loves watching me and I love teasing him.

I've found his BBC bareback breeding and BBC cumming videos he thinks I can't find on the laptop... I was you g to show him and tell him it's ok... but it's his fantacy and I don't want to embrace him. If he ask then I will give him my full support... but for now he can watch my bull and fantasies all he wants

We never really says that he wants to, but he always wants me to ******* him to wear panties.

He loves watching me and I love teasing him.

I've found his BBC bareback breeding and BBC cumming videos he thinks I can't find on the laptop... I was you g to show him and tell him it's ok... but it's his fantacy and I don't want to embrace him. If he ask then I will give him my full support... but for now he can watch my bull and fantasies all he wants

That's very understanding of you. Yes, don't push him into it. That would destroy his will to do it. Men can be Lead, but they don't do well when Pushed. The natural resistance will make him lose all interest and destroy his desire and make him miserable.
Yes, you can hint at it and let the thought grow, but he is the one to say Yes I want to try it.
You are a very caring and loving woman

Back