Post Your Little Dick

D881D513-ACA3-4FC2-BC32-A1B909E4F5B4.jpeg

I bought this yesterday. It’s arriving tomorrow (hopefully)

I’m hoping she’ll have lots of orgasms and will awaken in her a desire for much bigger thicker dicks and hopefully black ones.

I also hope she throws a lot of humiliation my way for having to wear such an object.

Updates to follow!

Well it arrived and it was difficult to get on as my own cock is too small to get inside the fake shaft to any great degree, plus it was diffcult to get the thick ball ring around my testicles to hold it in place as I don’t really have a lot there either.

Once on I notice the shaft is not ridged but hollow throughout almost to the tip, so I thought the shaft would collapse and squash during sex, but I guess it’s the trapped air inside that gives it its firmness.

Sex was great.....for her.....I never felt a thing. But she came twice both hard and loud. After That she told me she couldn’t take it anymore as it was uncomfortable so I took it off and put my own cock in her very wet and stretched pussy, she took her small vibrator and held it against her clit and my body on top of hers held it in place whilst I fucked her...she told me how great it felt on her clit, (once again no mention of my cock feeling good or anything like that)

As I was fucking her she took the fake black cock and rested it between her tits, after a few minutes I took it from there and gently pushed it into her mouth. He willingly took it.

With the stimulation on her clit, a huge cock in her mouth and my tiny dick ramming into her she came again.

Still thrusting, I told her it must be great to have a huge black cock in her mouth whilst I fucked her with my tiny cock, and to my amazement she came again right there, the biggest and most powerful orgasm yet. Her eyes disappeared up into her head.

I didnt cum as I couldn’t feel her at all as she was so wet and gaped, but for her to cum at the very mention of a thick big black cock in her mouth is an encouraging sign for the further. Im taking it as a major breakthrough...the desire maybe there after all.

I’ll keep you informed.

It amazes me why people post big cocks on a post small cocks thread...seems so deliberately silly to me.,
I agree. Maybe it's the male equivalent of the high school cheerleader? I dated a girl in HS who used to do the stereotypical cheerleader thing of saying things like 'I'm so fat.' Or, 'I feel ugly.' But she damn well knew she was cute and not fat. She just said it so she could hear everyone say that she looked just perfect. So she'd feel good.

Maybe they post their normal to above average cocks in places like this to hear the chorus of 'that baby is huge! I'll bet you lay the pipe like a pro!'

Or maybe they think they're small. Body image is an oddly mental thing.

Back