POST YOUR CUTE WET DRIPPING PUSSY!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lutansizi, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Lutansizi

Lutansizi Member Real Person

Well maybe they have done this before, but wont hurt to try this again. As BBCs we are turned on by White Pussy, so why don't you post your cute wet dripping pussy pics here see which one gets the most likes?

Attached Files:

qbrishc, Drillher4me and pussybully like this.
  2. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    My wife had a BBC coming over and she called me upstairs and said look at this...

DSCN4810.JPG

3. Lutansizi

And that looks amazing. My BBC would be glad to be in their rocking her hard.

4. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

That's it on out Avatar! This was the very first pic taken the morning after Hubby's old university friend and roommate, Edwin, introduced it not only to its first strange cock, other than Hubby's that is, he was my very first, but my very very first black cock! I was sunning out on the patio "en au natural" when Hubby took this shot! The sun felt good on her as it was really sore from all of Edwin's activity.

5. Lutansizi

I get a feeling from a woman who adore black cock and that so good of you. Black cocks are to be worshipped because you can't get any around like that.

6. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

Here's mine . . .
    BC12.jpg
    BC23.jpg
    BC59.jpg
    BC111.jpg
    BC188.jpg
    WC67.jpg
    WC236.jpg
    Like?
    WC34.jpg
    BC28.jpg
    BC93.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Lutansizi

Oh let me hear this from the BBCs around so far so good isn't this the best pussy pic , all wet dripping and ready for a black cock?

#7 Lutansizi, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015