Portland Oregon: Monday 11/27

Sorry to hear. Let me know when you're back in town. I'm a BBW in my mid fifties and married. Because of my schedule any hook ups will need to be planned. I would love to buy you a *******!

My work schedule makes it complicated. Getting my days off with your available time is the tricky part. Husband is a non issue. A girl needs prepping time you know.

Possibly, I'll see if I can make it happen. So mister hot cock. Do you have a name? I'm Joan. My likes are; being fucked by a dominant hard cock. I'm clean as a whistle and have never had any std's. My hubby is simply my bitch. His only interaction with my pussy is licking me after I return home full of semen. Which I love feeding him. So what are you looking for?

My name is Keith and I like exactly what you describe especially the cuckolding of other men as their wives satisfy my sexual demands.

Hi Keith. My hub loves his role and hasn't had pussy in years. His only release is jacking off. I refuse to do it for him. We don't even sleep together in same room and haven't for years. I prefer real men such as yourself. I will admit that I haven't been blacked yet. I'm looking forward to crossing over and open to being owned.

Back