Pop bottles Pop Cherries

big_blk_cockx

Male
Real Person
So its a pretty late night in the week, my friends call me up and tell me that they got a couple of alcool bottles and they wanna come to house to *******. They all show up at once so the scene is me, black guy in his 2o's and 5 other blac guys of the same age but wait one of my friend brought this 18 year old small white chick. I'm thinking to myself who the fuck is that (not into chasing jailbait) but she's already sitting down in my living room. We get to talking and drinking, for the life of me that bitch wouldnt shut up talking about how she had a white 18 year old boyfriend and that she was the cheating type and that she wasnt going to do anything with any of us.
She was pale white with brown hair, a buttle butt, big breats, juicy lips and shorter than any guy there. she had a piercing in her tongue which always turns me on. Out of no where she tells the group that she's done everything but vaginal penetration so she's a virgin who talks *******.
One of my ******* friend smacks her on her leg and laughs and tells her that she doesnt know what good sex is anyways. One of my friend sitting next to her starts to squeeze her boobs telling her that she should just stop talking. She didnt even get up, she just laughed and grinded on the couch moaning like a bitch in heat. We all looked at each others and been know has the one with the monster dick among my friend. I stood infront of her and pulled out my cock and let it fall on her whorish face. She didnt waste any time and grabbed it with her tongue and started sucking has best has she could while my friends started to strip her of her clothes. In seconds, she was on her knees sucking my cock and jerking two others in her hands. Three others of my friends were jerking off around her squeezing her tits and I pushed her on her back and told her that I was going to fuck her pussy. She said in an exhausted voice: ``Nooo its gonna hurt and *******, please use my ass hole instead.`` I told my friend to fuck her asshole while I fuck her pussy so while I started pushing he was on the other side also pushing she was moaning and clawing at my back. The tip of my head ripped tru her hyman, she cried a little squeezed me hard and pushed my waist deep into her. She kept yelling: ``Pull back arrghh pull back.`` My friends took her chin and started thrusting there cock in her mouth to make her shut the fuck, I couldnt believe she had two cocks stretching her nasty mouth. Everyone was getting something, two were getting there dick sucked, two were getting jerk off, I was fuckin' her pussy while one was fucking her ass. Her whole body was shaking in every direction, we were fucking her hard and fast while her cell started ringing we saw her bf number.
We all knew what to do, we all pulled out surrounded her and started jering our big black cock off. She was laying back on her back with sweat all over her now pink red white body her nipple hard and wet with saliva. Her pussy was dripping with pussy juice and ******* running down her frail legs. I help her to get on her knees and held her head and put my cock in her mouth while I came in her mouth, other came on her tits, other came in her hair, the other came in the back of her head , one showered her head/hair with his load. She was covered with big loads of black semen from head to to toes.
We handed her, her cellphone she answered and she told her bf that she just got out of the shower. She hang up, she told us that she was going to go meet up with her boyfriend and asked us if she could use my bathroom I told her: ``no, it'll probably just dry off so just hope he doesnt smell it on you, now get the fuck out, bitch.`` She walked the streets to meet her boyfriend at the corner smelling like loads of black cum.

Last edited:
So its a pretty late night in the week, my friends call me up and tell me that they got a couple of alcool bottles and they wanna come to house to *******. They all show up at once so the scene is me, black guy in his 2o's and 5 other blac guys of the same age but wait one of my friend brought this 17 year old small white chick. I'm thinking to myself who the fuck is that (not into chasing jailbait) but she's already sitting down in my living room. We get to talking and drinking, for the life of me that bitch wouldnt shut up talking about how she had a white 17 year old boyfriend and that she was the cheating type and that she wasnt going to do anything with any of us.
She was pale white with brown hair, a buttle butt, big breats, juicy lips and shorter than any guy there. she had a piercing in her tongue which always turns me on. Out of no where she tells the group that she's done everything but vaginal penetration so she's a virgin who talks *******.
One of my ******* friend smacks her on her leg and laughs and tells her that she doesnt know what good sex is anyways. One of my friend sitting next to her starts to squeeze her boobs telling her that she should just stop talking. She didnt even get up, she just laughed and grinded on the couch moaning like a bitch in heat. We all looked at each others and been know has the one with the monster dick among my friend. I stood infront of her and pulled out my cock and let it fall on her whorish face. She didnt waste any time and grabbed it with her tongue and started sucking has best has she could while my friends started to strip her of her clothes. In seconds, she was on her knees sucking my cock and jerking two others in her hands. Three others of my friends were jerking off around her squeezing her tits and I pushed her on her back and told her that I was going to fuck her pussy. She said in an exhausted voice: ``Nooo its gonna hurt and *******, please use my ass hole instead.`` I told my friend to fuck her asshole while I fuck her pussy so while I started pushing he was on the other side also pushing she was moaning and clawing at my back. The tip of my head ripped tru her hyman, she cried a little squeezed me hard and pushed my waist deep into her. She kept yelling: ``Pull back arrghh pull back.`` My friends took her chin and started thrusting there cock in her mouth to make her shut the fuck, I couldnt believe she had two cocks stretching her nasty mouth. Everyone was getting something, two were getting there dick sucked, two were getting jerk off, I was fuckin' her pussy while one was fucking her ass. Her whole body was shaking in every direction, we were fucking her hard and fast while her cell started ringing we saw her bf number.
We all knew what to do, we all pulled out surrounded her and started jering our big black cock off. She was laying back on her back with sweat all over her now pink red white body her nipple hard and wet with saliva. Her pussy was dripping with pussy juice and ******* running down her frail legs. I help her to get on her knees and held her head and put my cock in her mouth while I came in her mouth, other came on her tits, other came in her hair, the other came in the back of her head , one showered her head/hair with his load. She was covered with big loads of black semen from head to to toes.
We handed her, her cellphone she answered and she told her bf that she just got out of the shower. She hang up, she told us that she was going to go meet up with her boyfriend and asked us if she could use my bathroom I told her: ``no, it'll probably just dry off so just hope he doesnt smell it on you, now get the fuck out, bitch.`` She walked the streets to meet her boyfriend at the corner smelling like loads of

So its a pretty late night in the week, my friends call me up and tell me that they got a couple of alcool bottles and they wanna come to house to *******. They all show up at once so the scene is me, black guy in his 2o's and 5 other blac guys of the same age but wait one of my friend brought this 17 year old small white chick. I'm thinking to myself who the fuck is that (not into chasing jailbait) but she's already sitting down in my living room. We get to talking and drinking, for the life of me that bitch wouldnt shut up talking about how she had a white 17 year old boyfriend and that she was the cheating type and that she wasnt going to do anything with any of us.
We handed her, her cellphone she answered and she told her bf that she just got out of the shower. She hang up, she told us that she was going to go meet up with her boyfriend and asked us if she could use my bathroom I told her: ``no, it'll probably just dry off so just hope he doesnt smell it on you, now get the fuck out, bitch.`` She walked the streets to meet her boyfriend at the corner smelling like loads of black cum.
My sister had something similar happen with neighbor who popped her cherry and his 2 cousins

He did not ask. Gave her a ride home so she had to give him one.
Damn dude. Hell of a way to lose it. My sister and the boys knew each other for years and had messed around but it finally progressed to fucking her

Back