Poly relationship

Asmodeaus80

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So how many men here and women would be open to a poly relationship? My wife was like that once with her ex. She had him and another guy that she seen and spent the night with once a week but might see him more. Kinda of how I came inot her life. I think it would be hot as hell to try this out with her and a black man that really sparked a fire in her. Where I her husband and him her boyfriend where she would treat him just like a boyfriend in a normal relationship he would have all the benefits that boyfriends get. She could even spend the night with him on occassions. Since most boyfriends and girlfriends don't use condoms that would hot to have her coming home full of him in her. Now this would take lots of trust and understanding of all involved of everyones roll.

Hell once our ******* are gone it would fun to try having a live in boyfriend for her how many would like that.

Many see polyamory as nothing more than swinging. But, polyamory is a nonpossessive, honest, responsible and ethical philosophy and practice of loving (not just sex) multiple people simultaneously, and its a complicated relationship to have. I can understand it, but being involved in this type of relationship would be difficult to say the least. There's a lot more to this type of arrangement than just the sex, that's for sure. Making a monogamous relationship work and last is enough for me. I can't possibly see having more than one partner to keep happy.

[QUTE="MacNfries, post: 566102, member: 1129"]Many see polyamory as nothing more than swinging. But, polyamory is a nonpossessive, honest, responsible and ethical philosophy and practice of loving (not just sex) multiple people simultaneously, and its a complicated relationship to have. I can understand it, but being involved in this type of relationship would be difficult to say the least. There's a lot more to this type of arrangement than just the sex, that's for sure. Making a monogamous relationship work and last is enough for me. I can't possibly see having more than one partner to keep happy.[/QUOTE]
It is very difficult when all involved aren't honest with themselves and their partners.

Eventuslly this is the goal, 2 live in black bfs
People think that every man is a good lover and meets the needs of their wives and thats just not the case with some of us so having a live in bf is a way of fixing that. Its just finding someone and making sure its the right fit

I'm the wife of whom Asmodeaus speaks. *L* The poly relationship I was in was very good for me, but ultimately not for my lovers. Neither of them was truly capable of sharing me in that manner, but tried to do so because they loved and wanted me. The key to making it work is finding individuals who think the same way you do. Love and sex are very different things, one is not required for the other to exist. When both DO exist it is magical.

Sex and lust do not require love, and I've enjoyed my fair share of both. I am not always hunting new lovers, in fact, these days it takes someone very special to catch my interest.

I have never been a monogamous individual, and I have been attracted to black men since my early teens. My poly relationship was very satisfying to me (though it was with two white men). I would certainly entertain this relationship again, with Asmodeaus, as he is completely open to it and encourages my having other lovers. The biggest limiter for us at the moment is having teenagers at home. Once they are gone, who knows.

For now, things must look "vanilla" to the outside world for their sake.

Extremely unlikely ... I don't think hotbbccpl understands polyamory relationships or black men. He/she is still thinking just 'sex', and its much more than that. There's no way 2 black guys (with a white guy in the background) would be living & sharing the same space and be romantically involved with the same female at the same time. That's like having 2 tom cats living and sharing the same space ... just doesn't work. Eventually they decide (usually by fighting) who's going to be the alpha cat, then the other would have to go ... there'd be no 'sharing'.
And .... pic_ThatsAFactJack.jpg cartoon_couple.jpg Mac

I think the idea is sexy. I allowed my ex wife to do this and no that is not why we got divorced. She had a black BF that we both got along with. She would stay the night at his place and sometimes he would stay with us. If he was over Id let them sleep in our bed together while I slept elsewhere. We all hung out wat bed movies and even went to local bars together where she would be all over him.

It ended in tears though when he was transferred by the military and she decided she didn't want to deal with that ever again. I loved the idea we also discussed a live in BF once but she shot that down because of the ******* and she didn't want anything to be slipped.

I think the idea is sexy. I allowed my ex wife to do this and no that is not why we got divorced. She had a black BF that we both got along with. She would stay the night at his place and sometimes he would stay with us. If he was over Id let them sleep in our bed together while I slept elsewhere. We all hung out wat bed movies and even went to local bars together where she would be all over him.

It ended in tears though when he was transferred by the military and she decided she didn't want to deal with that ever again. I loved the idea we also discussed a live in BF once but she shot that down because of the ******* and she didn't want anything to be slipped.

Wait. ok. I have read some of your posts. But you would seriously let your wife or gf have a live-in bf with ******* in the house? And just how do you think that would work?

Wait. ok. I have read some of your posts. But you would seriously let your wife or gf have a live-in bf with ******* in the house? And just how do you think that would work?
No no not at all. He never lived with us. He'd stay the night and the ******* never knew. He was gone before they got up and I would meet him in the backyard and sneak him in at night.

I would never let the ******* know. We discussed different scenarios where she'd spen half her time living in his house and half in ours but that never happaned either. Then the idea of when the ******* were grown came up but she was worried shed slip up when the ******* visit by saying something dumb like "oh your wallet is on the nightstand by the bed".

No no not at all. He never lived with us. He'd stay the night and the ******* never knew. He was gone before they got up and I would meet him in the backyard and sneak him in at night.

I would never let the ******* know. We discussed different scenarios where she'd spen half her time living in his house and half in ours but that never happaned either. Then the idea of when the ******* were grown came up but she was worried shed slip up when the ******* visit by saying something dumb like "oh your wallet is on the nightstand by the bed".

ok. good. I was starting to get worried.

Hi 5s to hotbbcple! I am willing for a live in black bf to used my professional business wife and shared her with black bros! Black men are very scare in Midwest farm area. Pssst... Any black men that like to ride horse & camping (we have horses) & be cowboy with us?

Back