Poll: Hubby's Request for Safe Sex

She's not on birth control and you've asked your wife to be safe. You are hoping she will

• Jerk him off onto her face/tits

• Suck and swallow his creamy load

• Offer up her tight little ass to be stretched wide

• Ask him to pull out when he fucks her pussy

• Use a condom

• Start out with a condom, then get too horny and take it off recklessly in the heat of the moment

• Specifically ask him for a creampie

• Do whatever he asks irrespective of your request

• Other: please specify in comments

Results are only viewable after voting.

PleaseFillMyWife

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
This question is really aimed at the husbands, but wives feel free to answer what you would do, and bulls feel free to answer what you would want her to do in that situation.

New here, but we both agree that her having a regular/LTR guy who is, well, not JUST her bull but, i suppose somewhere between bull and boyfriend. Comfy enough that taking it out of her isn't a question except if one or both of them wanted, which i imagine would be rare, haha.

I wasn't sure what to expect with the results of this poll, but I'm fascinated by the fairly even distribution of answers! I guess there's actually quite a bit of variety in what sort of fantasies everyone in this community entertains.

Great poll. This right here is why we haven't taken the leap from fantasy to reality. The ultimate fantasy is bareback and taking load after load. Who doesn't want that!!?? The reality is that no test is 100% and no non-permanent birth control is 100%. and how many guys on here or CL or AFF don't sleep around all the time? Not sure it's a risk worth taking.

Sorry about the lengthy reply. In fantasy world, my answer is give us the creampie. Reality? Not sure how that would go.......

Great poll. This right here is why we haven't taken the leap from fantasy to reality. The ultimate fantasy is bareback and taking load after load. Who doesn't want that!!?? The reality is that no test is 100% and no non-permanent birth control is 100%. and how many guys on here or CL or AFF don't sleep around all the time? Not sure it's a risk worth taking.

Sorry about the lengthy reply. In fantasy world, my answer is give us the creampie. Reality? Not sure how that would go.......
Very rational and realistic post, I have to say :). Like the name BTW, Jennifer would agree, her ideal is 9".

.....Although bareback is the natural & fun way, it isn't the safe or logical way when having sex with individuals you hardly know, or who are having sex with others they hardly know. With bareback, you indirectly fuck everyone your partner has/is fucking ... not good or wise. Some STDs, such as herpes, are incurable and basically make a woman unfuckable by bareback, once the disease is acquired. Although painful for both men & women, it is particularly painful and inconvenient to women as the lesions are often internal and also undetectable to the unaware males.
.....So, unless you know your partners really well, safe sex is the only way to go. One in five sexually active individuals between age 16-39 have a STD ... imagine having bareback sex with 5 different individuals where one is probable (due to the odds) to have an STD ... its basically Russian roulette, and if you play that game enough, you bite the bullet. The risks are as clear as one's abilities to separate reality & fantasy, and the penalty often irreversible, ruining your sex life for the remainder of your life. To me, it simply isn't worth it.

.....Although bareback is the natural & fun way, it isn't the safe or logical way when having sex with individuals you hardly know, or who are having sex with others they hardly know. With bareback, you indirectly fuck everyone your partner has/is fucking ... not good or wise. Some STDs, such as herpes, are incurable and basically make a woman unfuckable by bareback, once the disease is acquired. Although painful for both men & women, it is particularly painful and inconvenient to women as the lesions are often internal and also undetectable to the unaware males.
.....So, unless you know your partners really well, safe sex is the only way to go. One in five sexually active individuals between age 16-39 have a STD ... imagine having bareback sex with 5 different individuals where one is probable (due to the odds) to have an STD ... its basically Russian roulette, and if you play that game enough, you bite the bullet. The risks are as clear as one's abilities to separate reality & fantasy, and the penalty often irreversible, ruining your sex life for the remainder of your life. To me, it simply isn't worth it.
Raw dog is real fucking, now that is out of the way, most of the men my wife has been with used condoms at least on the first meeting, but I really get off on men cuming in her mouth and her swallowing a lot of cum, I have told men "you don't have cum in that rubber she swallows".

Back