Poll: For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

• cuckolded at the wedding

Votes: 59 14.3%
  • a week

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • a month

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • a year

Votes: 62 15.0%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 201 48.6%
  • never have

Votes: 67 16.2%

• Total voters
It took almost 8 years of Hubby sharing his fantasy with me, and introducing me to an old university room-mate and friend of his. We were on a combined vacation/business trip to Vegas that I decided it was time to full fill his fantasy! His friend, whom he had never spoke of previously, happens to be black. When Hubby introduced him to me, his friend reminded me of a black George Clooney he was so handsome. So all the right circumstances came together, the right guy in the right place at the right time with the right girl! Twenty-four (24) hours later we were back in our hotel suite where Edwin introduced me to the wonderful BBC! Nothing like it before or since!

Last edited:
There's the old saw about the "7 year Itch", whereby men supposedly tire of monogamy after 7 years and start to cheat on their wives. Looks like there's maybe a correlation regarding cuckolding. Maybe Cuckolding is an alternative pathway to maintain marital sanity without the cheating and betrayal that results in divorce. I'm just sayin..........:unsure:

I let my hubby know about my need for big cocks prior to our engagement. On our wedding night, he watched two sexy black men use his new bride as their own personal sex doll.
Nice. I took a girl after her bachelorette party the night before she got married. In the same hotel room and bed she spent her wedding night in. I made sure she walked down the isle with a sore pussy with plenty of black seed inside her from the night before.

Back