Politically which way do you hang

Hello ladies, we know how you take you cock but what about your politics?

• Republican

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Democrat

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Okay, then here's a question for all you ladies in here: between the two contenders for this year's U.S. Presidential election, whom would you wish to fuck: Obama or Romney?

Okay, then here's a question for all you ladies in here: between the two contenders for this year's U.S. Presidential election, whom would you wish to fuck: Obama or Romney?
I'm an Obama Mama! Would probably be to busy giggling at the "magic underwear" to fuck Romney. Would love to be submissive to Michelle, and to dominate Ann.

You're a hot slut who always speaks the truth. Too bad we haven't met.
Thank you for the compliment Master. You and MASTER are a lot alike. HE has total control over my naked white flesh as well as who or what gets to use it. I am merely slave to HIS will.

lmao!!! Romney walks around likke he's got a big stick up his ass. in bed probably every part of him is stiff except his penccil thin litttle white dick. :bounce: i'd bet u anything that he has no idea how to eat pussy. i know the type. i'm prettty sure he's a self involved lover who climbs on with no foreplay,, does his tthing for a couple minutes and then rolls off all sweaty asking, "was it good for u dear?":cold:

Obama's not my type physically but i'd lay down for him any day. :frantic: he's brilliant, compassionate and has a heart of gold. i know it's not the sexiest thing to say on a site likkke this but i put character WAY above everytthing else when it comes to men

lmao!!! Romney walks around likke he's got a big stick up his ass. in bed probably every part of him is stiff except his penccil thin litttle white dick. :bounce: i'd bet u anything that he has no idea how to eat pussy. i know the type. i'm prettty sure he's a self involved lover who climbs on with no foreplay,, does his tthing for a couple minutes and then rolls off all sweaty asking, "was it good for u dear?":cold:

Obama's not my type physically but i'd lay down for him any day. :frantic: he's brilliant, compassionate and has a heart of gold. i know it's not the sexiest thing to say on a site likkke this but i put character WAY above everytthing else when it comes to men
Your on to something!

It think every black man has a liberal heart. You can't be conservative and expect to be freaky in bed.
I would classify myself as being conservative. As to freaky in bed, the only time I sleep alone is when I choose to. So either I am freaky enough or there are a lot of women that aren't into freaky. I will ask some of them and get back to you.

Back