Politically which way do you hang

Hello ladies, we know how you take you cock but what about your politics?

• Republican

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Democrat

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Independent

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Okay, then here's a question for all you ladies in here: between the two contenders for this year's U.S. Presidential election, whom would you wish to fuck: Obama or Romney?
lmao!!! Romney walks around likke he's got a big stick up his ass. in bed probably every part of him is stiff except his penccil thin litttle white dick. :bounce: i'd bet u anything that he has no idea how to eat pussy. i know the type. i'm prettty sure he's a self involved lover who climbs on with no foreplay,, does his tthing for a couple minutes and then rolls off all sweaty asking, "was it good for u dear?":cold:

Obama's not my type physically but i'd lay down for him any day. :frantic: he's brilliant, compassionate and has a heart of gold. i know it's not the sexiest thing to say on a site likkke this but i put character WAY above everytthing else when it comes to men

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
lmao!!! Romney walks around likke he's got a big stick up his ass. in bed probably every part of him is stiff except his penccil thin litttle white dick. :bounce: i'd bet u anything that he has no idea how to eat pussy. i know the type. i'm prettty sure he's a self involved lover who climbs on with no foreplay,, does his tthing for a couple minutes and then rolls off all sweaty asking, "was it good for u dear?":cold:

Obama's not my type physically but i'd lay down for him any day. :frantic: he's brilliant, compassionate and has a heart of gold. i know it's not the sexiest thing to say on a site likkke this but i put character WAY above everytthing else when it comes to men
Your on to something!

Torpedo

Male
Gold Member
It think every black man has a liberal heart. You can't be conservative and expect to be freaky in bed.
I would classify myself as being conservative. As to freaky in bed, the only time I sleep alone is when I choose to. So either I am freaky enough or there are a lot of women that aren't into freaky. I will ask some of them and get back to you.