POINT OF NO RETURN

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Your wife looks up at you with that expression that shows a mix of guilt, reluctance and maybe even fear. She might be hoping that you stop them. You hesitate just long enough for him to slide inside her pussy. You hear the sounds of their bodies joining together, the scent of sex begins to fill the air. Hips hips begin a smooth rhythm and her eyes roll back and she begins to moan as her senses betray her. Now her hips are rising up to meet his. Her breasts sway under the motion of their lovemaking. She has passed the point of no return and all you can do now is watch your wife get fucked by her black stallion.

1.jpg

Your wife looks up at you with that expression that shows a mix of guilt, reluctance and maybe even fear. She might be hoping that you stop them. You hesitate just long enough for him to slide inside her pussy. You hear the sounds of their bodies joining together, the scent of sex begins to fill the air. Hips hips begin a smooth rhythm and her eyes roll back and she begins to moan as her senses betray her. Now her hips are rising up to meet his. Her breasts sway under the motion of their lovemaking. She has passed the point of no return and all you can do now is watch your wife get fucked by her black stallion.

View attachment 273017
It is so true , i saw my husbands face beamed with joy when our BBC pulled out his cock and i was so reluctant but could not say no , i remember it hurting so bad and hoping hubby would stop him , then it was too late i had his cock deep in me and actually enjoying the feeling.

View attachment 273017
I love that look looks like she is enjoying his cock

Once she spreads her legs for him and he enters her fully there's no stopping them until he's done with her..

I know my wife loves to have a strong, black, physically fit man taking her places in bed that I cannot.

View attachment 555201
Yes I can remember as I opened my legs his cock was ****** into me and then feeling the length go so deep and filling my whole wet hole , having it so full of cock and him pounding ,he went for ages not letting me rest until he cum.

View attachment 273017
That is so erotic and such a sexxxy thought

It is so true , i saw my husbands face beamed with joy when our BBC pulled out his cock and i was so reluctant but could not say no , i remember it hurting so bad and hoping hubby would stop him , then it was too late i had his cock deep in me and actually enjoying the feeling.
Its been years and many lovers but I have seen that look on her face many times ...

This is a great subject , my bull Eric has a huge cock and just knows how I like it , and when he hold it deep in me I know I am the point of no return and then the rush of cum that goes so deep , but now he has gone one further , he has introduced me to his friend , one night he was fucking me when in came his friend as I was riding Eric's cock Jim started to suck my ass , I was a little shocked but Eric told me to accept it and I relaxed as Jim started to finger my ass hole , enjoying his touch I responded by moaning , then Jim licking my back and neck which gave me goose bumps started to feed his cock into my ass , Eric told me to relax and shoved his cock deeper in me as Jim was entering my ass that was the time I knew it was useless to complain and It was the point of no return , I relaxed and Jims cock went so far in me I orgasmed and the guys just took turns in fucking me in both holes I must have cum so many time I lost count

OMG!!! just what i want but my ass is my husbands would love to be full of cock ad have them both c um in me!! NO THIS IS JUST SHAUN NOTHING TO DO WITH ME HE IS ONLY ONE THATS LOOKS ON THESE PERVERTED SITES PRETENDING TO BE ME A WOMAN HE JUST LEFT IT ON HISTORY

Last edited:
Great p

View attachment 273017
Great pic

Back