Point of break

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
I know there is an old poll abot cuckold men sucking black cocks, but this topyc is something different. This question is for all those men who are not consider themselves like gays or bi.
Suppose just for a moment that your wife demands you like a condition to have sex with a black man in front of you, an active participation from your part, assisting them before and during the fuck...what would you do in that case?
Would you be able to suck her lover's cock, put your fingers into his ass to reach his prostate area or receive his cum over your face?
Would you accede to her request?

What a sly way to get a male-male topic into the mainstream forum. Why is it that posters with bi-sexual topics insist on keeping their interests in with hetrosexual themes?

And you do it so well, calixto ... re: "Would you be able to suck her lover's cock, put your fingers into his ass to reach his prostate area or receive his cum over your face?"

So, keeping with your logic, I guess a bank robber wouldn't exactly be a crook, but sort of a modern day "Robin Hood", huh?
Take this ... gif_Yellowball-kickNass.gif ..... and quit enjoying it!
Oh, and the answer to your question, so I stay on topic, is an emphatic NO!

Last edited:
What a sly way to get a male-male topic into the mainstream forum. Why is it that posters with bi-sexual topics insist on keeping their interests in with hetrosexual themes?

And you do it so well, calixto ... re: "Would you be able to suck her lover's cock, put your fingers into his ass to reach his prostate area or receive his cum over your face?"

So, keeping with your logic, I guess a bank robber wouldn't exactly be a crook, but sort of a modern day "Robin Hood", huh?
Take this ... View attachment 523750 ..... and quit enjoying it!
Oh, and the answer to your question, so I stay on topic, is an emphatic NO!
You made me laugh!

Back