PLUS SIZED SLUTWIFE .. WHATS YOUR OPINION

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
I am a plus sized sexy ass lady that has been role playing with my hubbie & using ,BBC dildos for years ...He encourages me daily to find a REAL BBC for introduction into the CUCKOLD /SLUTWIFE LIFESTYLE ... IM finally ready & real BULLS are hard to come by... just wondering what your opinions are on a thick plus sized woman searchin out a BBC BULL for DOMINATION over me & my hubbie ;)

I luv it.... bbw are sexy & more to luv! Alotta room for my cum to fill up
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY...I DEFINATELY ATTRACT LOTS OF ATTENTION FROM BLACK MEN AND I ALWAYS HAVE...JUST FINDING IT HARD TO CONNECT WITH SOMEONE IN OUR ARE (ST LOUIS) THAT SEEMS WORTH THE TIME OR
IS REAL ;)

I am a plus sized sexy ass lady that has been role playing with my hubbie & using ,BBC dildos for years ...He encourages me daily to find a REAL BBC for introduction into the CUCKOLD /SLUTWIFE LIFESTYLE ... IM finally ready & real BULLS are hard to come by... just wondering what your opinions are on a thick plus sized woman searchin out a BBC BULL for DOMINATION over me & my hubbie ;)
Best men who worship big curvy girls are the BLACK MEN so go for it girl and never worry

As long as they are clean and not dirty looking or smelling.

As opposed to skinny women, who are always clean, never dirty looking, and always sweet smelling? Typical ofthe kind of stereotyping and prejudice against bigger people, both men and women, and it isn't all that surprising given that fat is the last socially accepted prejudice in our society.

And let me tell you, there is nothing wrong with plus sized women, my opinion is very simple, i love a plus sized woman, let me be the one to tell you if no one has ever told you or too fearful to tell you.. first not to come off as a person sounding corny as hell but, in our society, men and women alone talks really bad about big women, it's like you have to be this certain size for the world to accept you, fuck that *******!! separate yourself from the world, because it's full of people who bash bigger women, but yet behind closed doors they're fucking a big woman behind their wife back, but like to be the undercover, i used to have a big short ex girlfriend who weighed 230 pounds, and i would always tell her she doesnt need to lose weight to the point that she's in super skinny mode, and all my skinny ladies out there don't feel offended at all, the female body is a beautiful thing, you ladies come in all different shapes, sizes, plump, voluptuous, skinny, barbie doll skinny, and mega plus size. It gives us men and women more options for us to love about women, but i am here to tell you sweet lady, i only seen your display picture of this aspect, and i think that you are mad sexy baby, and i damn sure wouldn't want you to change anything about yourself! Love it all hun..

Back