Plump Mexican Wife Dressed 4 BBC Fantasy

My plump Mexican wife Karina is only 5 feet tall, but she's got a huge, fat ass and a pair of big, brown, saggy tits that flop all over whenever we fuck. She also has a pair of tanned, soft, pretty feet and cute toes that I love to suck. I have her wear heels or sandals or toe rings or anklets and then I proceed to film her posing in our bedroom as she struts around like a dirty slut in the safety of our home. My fantasy is to convince her to wear some skimpy, revealing outfit outside, maybe to the park or a bar, and stand aside and watch strangers approach her and try to fuck her like an average whore. I want to film them coming on to her as she stands in a pair of heels or a booty shorts.

Welcome both of you,

My plump Mexican wife Karina is only 5 feet tall, but she's got a huge, fat ass and a pair of big, brown, saggy tits that flop all over whenever we fuck. She also has a pair of tanned, soft, pretty feet and cute toes that I love to suck. I have her wear heels or sandals or toe rings or anklets and then I proceed to film her posing in our bedroom as she struts around like a dirty slut in the safety of our home. My fantasy is to convince her to wear some skimpy, revealing outfit outside, maybe to the park or a bar, and stand aside and watch strangers approach her and try to fuck her like an average whore. I want to film them coming on to her as she stands in a pair of heels or a booty shorts.
Que Rica putita... i would help u with that! if ur ever in Florida

Back