Pleasure in humiliating cucks in public...

Supastarbull

Male
From
UK
Normally I meet a couple, go over, have a great time and go home, but recently i've been really enjoying humiliating cucks in public. I like going out and openly ordering him about while I spend quality time with his wife. I make the cuck husband carry all the bags, pay for everything (even though I can afford it), make reservations at restaurants while we shop and generally humiliate him at every opportunity. Lol! How stupid does a man in his mid 30's look walking thru the city carrying a ladies handbag! When I see my cuck couples friends and family , they know what's going on too. I mean, she's mine now after all... Does anyone else like this type of pleasure too?

So long as all 3 parties are getting what they desire from the relationship ... what can one say, right?
Just so you know, however, SHE'S in charge ... always! If you're in charge, its because she's allowed it.

My wife sometimes reminds me ... "I wear the pants in the family because she says so!" :happy:

So long as all 3 parties are getting what they desire from the relationship ... what can one say, right?
Just so you know, however, SHE'S in charge ... always! If you're in charge, its because she's allowed it.

My wife sometimes reminds me ... "I wear the pants in the family because she says so!" :happy:

My Wife says that it was a misprint by a man (of course) at the print shop that has led to the confusion. The saying isn't "he who wears the pants" it's "SHE who wears the PANTIES". :bounce:

She is also considering buying me kilts to wear. :cold:

Yeah all 3 gotta get what they want but cucky usually goes with his bosses orders

True in so far as he will obey his wife, if that is the scope of their relationship and he is a submissive who is into being humiliated. If she decides to grant you power over her husband, then, of course, enjoy it as you desire.

However, not all relationships have such a dynamic and you may find that while the wife is free to enjoy sex with you, the husband may be anything but submissive and not into being humiliated or bossed around by her bull, which could result in your losing a good piece of ass if he complains and she sides with him.

Other relationships may not have a particularly dominant partner, in which case the bull might become the dominant over both equally.

The thing is to identify who the true "boss" of the husband is, because more often than not, it is the wife even though the bull may think he is controlling the entire situation.
If they have a good loving relationship, she is not going to do anything that the husband isn't OK with, because black guys with big dicks are a lot easier to find than a loving husband who is OK with his wife fucking others.

True in so far as he will obey his wife, if that is the scope of their relationship and he is a submissive who is into being humiliated. If she decides to grant you power over her husband, then, of course, enjoy it as you desire.

However, not all relationships have such a dynamic and you may find that while the wife is free to enjoy sex with you, the husband may be anything but submissive and not into being humiliated or bossed around by her bull, which could result in your losing a good piece of ass if he complains and she sides with him.

Other relationships may not have a particularly dominant partner, in which case the bull might become the dominant over both equally.

The thing is to identify who the true "boss" of the husband is, because more often than not, it is the wife even though the bull may think he is controlling the entire situation.
If they have a good loving relationship, she is not going to do anything that the husband isn't OK with, because black guys with big dicks are a lot easier to find than a loving husband who is OK with his wife fucking others.

True true, depends on a bull's style I guess. A 'good' thing rarely lasts. I still think there's a difference between 'running' someone for some pleasure and being straight up abusive. I like to read my wives/gf's for what there inclined for. Like you said - some couples are so sub - I've gladly ran the whole show.

My Size QOS (ex s) Blk b/fs & Her luved to humiliate me ,, & I got to Luv it .. I think the worst ,was when all 4 of them were over & I was on my knees suckin All of their Awesome Fat Heavy Cocks & swallowin alot of their cumm ,but also gettin my face & head .& was told NOT to Clean UP , or Id Never get to lick my wifes pussy clean Or Suck their COCKS or get my boi-pussy fucked anymore . Then they had me go to the 7 eleven for more alcohol....No one I knew was there ,,, But the female cashier Sure stared, along with the other patrons & I overheard many comments of how much of a fuckin cock-suckin faggot I was ..

I have been staying away from this site for a bit, getting some distance, but I had to log in just to put a like and an "amen" to this!

I have a wonderful husband who is truly the love of my life. I cherish the gift he has given me by allowing me the freedom to explore this side of me.

I would never do ANYTHING that would endanger our relationship. Ever. I would sooner give my life than lose him, or hurt him in any way.

Normally I meet a couple, go over, have a great time and go home, but recently i've been really enjoying humiliating cucks in public. I like going out and openly ordering him about while I spend quality time with his wife. I make the cuck husband carry all the bags, pay for everything (even though I can afford it), make reservations at restaurants while we shop and generally humiliate him at every opportunity. Lol! How stupid does a man in his mid 30's look walking thru the city carrying a ladies handbag! When I see my cuck couples friends and family , they know what's going on too. I mean, she's mine now after all... Does anyone else like this type of pleasure too?
As a white cuck wannabe I find the idea of submitting to a dominant black man almost natural and wouldn't mind showing my submission publicly, although I wouldn't want my friends or family to know. That said, when I find a lifestyle partner I hope to develop close friendships with others in the interracial cuckold lifestyle and for these friends knowledge of being submissive to black bulls would be implicit.
I'm glad to know that some big black men do find enjoyment out of their public show of sexual and physical dominance over a white cuck as this balances and accords with a white cuck's enjoyment of being submissive.

Back