Please! Watch this film-This man has the key-What is it?

I am not talking about what is in this man's pants-but what is in his soul-and I think everyone of us can always try to gain the extra mile of -Understanding. This man was a victim of white supremacy. "How can you hate me if you don't even know me?" Instead of taking a fence(offence)....he chose to reach in tenderly-and understand this Imperial wizard's robe right off of him. It is incredible and I think something one and all can benefit.

This video has lessons for us all on this site if not throughout the world. Brilliant video with Daryl Davis, a Black musician, incredibly befriending Robert White, a KKK Grand Wizard!!???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We get it!s Chicago and all. But try not to be a dick
On behalf of Black males I apologize for @chiblkstud as that is the only way he knows how to operate @HotwifeJ&k and I too get a variety of harassing messages from him too. The saddest thing of all is despite Daryl Davis being able to bridge a near impossible divide by being a Black male that was able to befriend a KKK member, that the same outreach is near impossible between Black males themselves at times? Go figure? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Psychologically, this is a perfect way to get to know the other party, because very few people think about this option, and therefore unexpected!!
Which is unexpected, the shocking effect, and after the dizziness caused by shock, the instinct of curiosity comes to the surface !!
When a person who should be considered inferior is interested in a person who is socialized in racial superiority, it definitely attracts his attention, and therefore that person gradually begins to open psychologically, and thus it becomes known! People are only instinctively afraid of what they don’t know thoroughly!!

Nelson Mandela was not just a prisoner on Robben Island, but a researcher of the Boer soul, for he wanted to know the Boers on the basis of their literature! He wanted to know their fears, he wanted to know their desires and their dreams, their hopes! This has significantly contributed to the promotion of reconciliation and reconciliation between whites and blacks!!

A film about the emerging friendship between Nelson Mandela and one of the white prison guards was released in 2007.The title of the film is that of Goodbye Bafana ( boys ) . The white prison guard's name is James Gregory. Joseph Fiennes played the prison guard, The role of Nelson Mandela was played by Dennis Haysbert. Worth checking out!

This video has lessons for us all on this site if not throughout the world. Brilliant video with Daryl Davis, a Black musician, incredibly befriending Robert White, a KKK Grand Wizard!!???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Point is-love won-it triumphed.He dominated him-the wizard was too stupid to see it-surely he knows now. That is subduing the enemy on his own ground.

Back