Verified Please Verify Us

Very hot genuine couple, been speaking to them already , one of the hottest and most genuine I have seen hit the site in sometime...

Welcome to the land of the real folks! Enjoy exploring all your fantasies and desires! Damn shame you're so far away! I'd love to take you up on your offer and introduce wifey's cervix to the head of my dick!

We are a married, experienced lifestyle couple in Los Angeles/SFV.

We're not a cuckold couple, but we both dig wife being shared as cum dumpster/fucktoy for multiple BBCs!

Profile information tab & media pix already uploaded. All 100% real!

Thanks!

View attachment 922872View attachment 922873View attachment 922874View attachment 922875View attachment 922876View attachment 922877
bbc here in the 818 trying to contact you please get in touch i cant start a conversation with youfor some reason

We are a married, experienced lifestyle couple in Los Angeles/SFV.

We're not a cuckold couple, but we both dig wife being shared as cum dumpster/fucktoy for multiple BBCs!

Profile information tab & media pix already uploaded. All 100% real!

Thanks!

View attachment 922872View attachment 922873View attachment 922874View attachment 922875View attachment 922876View attachment 922877
'Cum dumpster' and 'Fuck toy'... Two of my favorite words in the English language :)
Almost sounds like superheroes lol

Back