Verified please verify us!

Hello members of BlacktoWhite!
All these years we verified your account and provided you the status of a Real Person, we still have not done it themselves! I think it's not fair for members of B2W community! And now we ask you to verify us! On photo Funny and Bunny =) Me and my wife.
View attachment 662365 View attachment 662366 View attachment 662367
WOW!

I herby accecpt and approve your request, FunnyBunny! She is quite attractive ! (But I have a weakness to a woman with red hair!)

VERIFIED

All these years we verified your account and provided you the status of a Real Person, we still have not done it ourselves! I think it's not fair for members of B2W community! And now we ask you to verify us! On photo Funny and Bunny =) Me and my wife.
@FunnyBunny
My main man, you and I have chatted for a long while and Ive had the lucky pleasure of seeing some of your hotwife's pics a while back and thought man if only everyone else could see how hot your arm candy is. :bigsmile:

Big-Ups (much respect) from the BigBlackBull and I appreciate all you do behind the scenes to keep this site the great meeting place for blacks and whites to converge.

I think not only from me but everyone else on this site you got our BIG seal of approval.

All these years we verified your account and provided you the status of a Real Person, we still have not done it ourselves! I think it's not fair for members of B2W community! And now we ask you to verify us! On photo Funny and Bunny =) Me and my wife.
if you agree that you will let me eat her sexy ass and pussy,then shove my hard long black rod in her while she makes you watch, and tells you how good it feels :)

Back