Verified Please verify me

Had a wild night with the @bigblackbull76 and not only did he verify me he got hotel security to come knock on the door complaining about the noise too. :)
View attachment 802035 View attachment 802036 View attachment 802037

Had an amazing time with the m500 couple all the way from Saturday night into Sunday morning. Not only did the hotel security come by mentioning that the other hotel guests were complaining about the noise coming from our room, we had the hotel cleaning service come in and interrupt us the next morning too at the check-out time.

It was a long all night into the next morning sex marathon session and @M500 gets a gold medal for having some amazing sexual Olympian abilities too. If you meet up with this couple for a play session, you better have had 8hrs of sleep, took your vitamins, ate your Wheaties, and got a clearance from your doctor that your heart can take you performing rigorous physical activities for a long extended time. What an amazing play day, night, and morning it was. :bigsmile:

post-7.jpg
Oh man and is she so naughty! I had to break out my Dungeon briefcase and give her a spanking her for being one super bad beyotch. :blackgrimace:

post-13.jpg

post-12.jpg

Had an amazing time with the m500 couple all the way from Saturday night into Sunday morning. Not only did the hotel security come by mentioning that the other hotel guests were complaining about the noise coming from our room, we had the hotel cleaning service come in and interrupt us the next morning too at the check-out time.

It was a long all night into the next morning sex marathon session and @M500 gets a gold medal for having some amazing sexual Olympian abilities too. If you meet up with this couple for a play session, you better have had 8hrs of sleep, took your vitamins, ate your Wheaties, and got a clearance from your doctor that your heart can take you performing rigorous physical activities for a long extended time. What an amazing play day, night, and morning it was. :bigsmile:

Oh man and is she so naughty! I had to break out my Dungeon briefcase and give her a spanking her for being one super bad beyotch. :blackgrimace:
That is HOT! You are sexy babe.

I think if i was in the room next to yours i would of put my ears against the wall and masturbated to the sound of you getting fucked.

Thank you Sir Bigblackbull these kind of images white folks need to understand your true power..

Back