Verified Please verify me

So tell us a Lytle about yourself, where do you live? What are you looking for? LTR with a cuck or BBC, one offs or booty calls and servicing, etc. and your experience so far?

So tell us a Lytle about yourself, where do you live? What are you looking for? LTR with a cuck or BBC, one offs or booty calls and servicing, etc. and your experience so far?

Well,
I`m from Germany, Thuringia to be exact.
Right now im just looking to connect and share some kinks and thoughts and of corse some media.
At the moment i got an BBC in my life, and im experiencing my sexuality completely new since he's just as freaky as i am. Im having fantasy`s that i didn't have before.
I used to be in a long term relationship with an BBC but he was kinda too `normal`for me sexual wise.
sex got boring after all!
so now im here to learn and get new ideas.

Well,
Right now im just looking to connect and share some kinks and thoughts and of corse some media.
At the moment i got an BBC in my life, and im experiencing my sexuality completely new since he's just as freaky as i am. Im having fantasy`s that i didn't have before.
I used to be in a long term relationship with an BBC but he was kinda too `normal`for me sexual wise.

Thank you. There's a lot of kinky people in Germany relative to say France, Italy, etc why do you think that is? Any way enjoy avid see you around.

Thank you. There's a lot of kinky people in Germany relative to say France, Italy, etc why do you think that is? Any way enjoy avid see you around.
that might be right. but they more the undercover kinky ppl lol.
i couldn't see myself to walk into a swinger club all by myself just to meet these kind of freaks ;)

Well,

Looked up Thuringia, kinda far from major cities, like lipzeig and Prague. So where do you got and mingle? Are you near any US forces bases?

Back