Verified Please verify me

Thanx blackraf, hubby and me have decided having it done permanently on top of left ass cheek. Going to do it before our Whitsun hols by end of May. Know its naughtier by pussy but we want it to be on show when i go out.
Yea i am getting BBC but have hit brick wall with hubby. I wanted to have one regular guy (and have got couple of good offers off here) but hubby not keen. He prefer me as it is now going out with my girl friends and getting off with black guys at end of night. Not totally what i want but am enjoying it!

Nice idea but already have tattoo on one breast and another tattoo on my front top part of body (see avatar) so would be bit crowded. Perhaps i should have a vote on here LOL! We have gone out with QoS on top of ass cheek (in photo) and it is visible, but can be hidden when around my family.

I like it, if I were pounding you in dogie style, seeing it would make me thrust you deeper!
Thanx blackmeat, thats made my mind up! Part of the reason for me having tattoos is seeing the effect on guys, so going in deeper and harder would be just what i want. Thanx for your other nice comments too! X

Thanx blackmeat, thats made my mind up! Part of the reason for me having tattoos is seeing the effect on guys, so going in deeper and harder would be just what i want. Thanx for your other nice comments too! X
You're VERY welcome...I want you to experience the pleasure you desire.

You're VERY welcome...I want you to experience the pleasure you desire.
I want to experience more myself! Feel bit like a part time slut on here since hubby has got a bit of cold feet about going further. Im not up town with friends and chances of meeting anyone till Whitsun hols last week of May. Very frustrating! But at least i know i will get BBC now and again, so should think myself lucky i guess!

I want to experience more myself! Feel bit like a part time slut on here since hubby has got a bit of cold feet about going further. Im not up town with friends and chances of meeting anyone till Whitsun hols last week of May. Very frustrating! But at least i know i will get BBC now and again, so should think myself lucky i guess!

I know...

Back