Please tell me what you would do to me, Daddies!

I can't believe there haven't been more responses to this. You are one of the hottest couples on this site! Both your photos and your details on your relationship have struck a chord with us. We are headed down a very similar path though likely not as far as. Will be starting a chastity regimen soon and we are both nervous but excited to serve a dom bbc.

Can you expand more on how often she keep him locked up and how that figures into your play? Did you guys really decide to cut him off after only a bit of sloppy seconds? Feeling the difference between bbc and boyfriend and the psychological switch that is flipped toward going black only is one of our fantasies and it sounds like youve been there, done that.
Cali here too!

A little info on us to help you with your story of what you would do!
Cuckold couple here, I am dominate over him and he does what ever I want no questions asked.
I am 29 he is 33. I have F bomb boobs and a big round ass, I love sucking and getting fucked hard by BBC, also love my pussy and ass ate. And like a great kisser. My hubby is yours as well in this situation, humiliate him! Use him anyway you want.
i would fuck all ur holes/cum in them while ur man watches

Back