Please Photoshop or caption my hot girl!

Gazmo

Male
Hopefully these are good enough pics, we're toying with the idea of her as a hotwife. It gets her super horny in bed - please show us how she'd look with black dick!

Attachments

• DSCF0154.JPG
    DSCF0154.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0152.JPG
    DSCF0152.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF0201.JPG
    DSCF0201.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF0151.JPG
    DSCF0151.JPG
    304.3 KB · Views: 167
Hell yes, makes us wild thinking about it! Actually, captions would be great on her pics too - let your imagination run wild!!

That your girl?
Whats she warming up for, going to get worked out by someone i guess.. :)
Anyway i cant edit pics and all on my phone sorry mate, but for real..is that ur girl? Shes damn fine

That's excellent! I'd love to see Lin take an endowed black cock in her mouth and tight pussy, seems our pillow talk is dominated by the thought of it. Now she's wearing her Queen of Spades charm on her anklet (right leg) I hope the fantasy really bears fruit.
Any more guys? This is starting to heat up!
Oh, and big thanks Mexi-Man :)

That's excellent! I'd love to see Lin take an endowed black cock in her mouth and tight pussy, seems our pillow talk is dominated by the thought of it. Now she's wearing her Queen of Spades charm on her anklet (right leg) I hope the fantasy really bears fruit.
Yeah take that BBC in both your hole's U sexy little white fuck slut toy.image 5 copy.jpg

Glad U like it. Tell me what she thinks.
She said it looks painful! Then she ssked if i liked the picture and I said yes. Lin has had double penetration fantasies before, let's see what she says when I'm pounding her later on tonight...

Back