Please help

Hi,

I recently discovered I'm a cuckold. I have no deside in cleaning sperm outta my girl tights like I heard someone does or so cause it disgust me .

But I must say I'm really new to this thing and is driving me crazy. Since I realised this and shared it with my girl, my libido level went higher that I can bear. I need to talk about this with some one. How to start. Is there any good place in London for beginners?

My girl is not ready to be touched by any other man for now. She says she just can't right now. Though she's always be bicurious and I'm looking for the right occasion..
Any experience or usefull suggestion? I'm also a bit concerned about diseases.

Well, my suggestion is one thing at a time. Even though some things may seem disgusting to you now, at some point that could change. really the first place to start is whether this is really something you want to see happen with your girl in real life or just fantasy. Are you jealous or feel jealousy would be an issue ? If you are confident and sure that you could handle it and be turned on by it, the next step would be to determine if your girl is turned on by this at all or totally against it. You must have discussed it because you say she says she just can't do it right now. If there is a possibility, perhaps you can slowly turn that can't right now, into a can. If she is bi-curious, maybe that would be a good way to start. Perhaps seeing her with another woman ? But be sure to make her totally aware & confident that you are not interested in participating with the other woman at all. One step at a time. Watching her with another woman could be a good preclude into your being cucked also.

Well, my suggestion is one thing at a time. Even though some things may seem disgusting to you now, at some point that could change. really the first place to start is whether this is really something you want to see happen with your girl in real life or just fantasy. Are you jealous or feel jealousy would be an issue ? If you are confident and sure that you could handle it and be turned on by it, the next step would be to determine if your girl is turned on by this at all or totally against it. You must have discussed it because you say she says she just can't do it right now. If there is a possibility, perhaps you can slowly turn that can't right now, into a can. If she is bi-curious, maybe that would be a good way to start. Perhaps seeing her with another woman ? But be sure to make her totally aware & confident that you are not interested in participating with the other woman at all. One step at a time. Watching her with another woman could be a good preclude into your being cucked also.
Thanks for your reply:
- Yes I'm confident. Actually I always felt a bit turned on by the idea. When is about feeling I do get jalous. But she doesn't give me no reason for. She's amazing.
- Now I strongly believe sex is sex and love is love. Specially since I see so many happy couples doing so.
- She is not morally against that. She was just hones and said she love me so much she couldn't stand see me with another girl right now, not being touched by other men.
- She though admitted she appreciate this freedom gap and who knows.
- We both agreed at the first chance she could cuckold me with a girl!
- Yes I also assured her I'm not intrested on partecipating. I can do that on her request but I respect her needs and don't feel like I'm going against mine if I stay quite while she do her thingy.
-I was thinking about a swinger club in London.
- Any personal experience to share?

Oh I have a ton of personal experiences. I was cucked by my ex-wife and now my current wife. I do know that even though you can separate sex and love, many times women have more trouble with this. But her being with another woman would help with this. I watched my ex with another woman, watched the other woman use a strap on to my wife and it was so hot indeed.

I do not know about swinger clubs, especially in London but if you can get her to go but not have to participate at all unless she wants, maybe that would be a way to break the ice. I did go to a swinger party with my ex and although she would never ever let me participate in any swinging (she was VERY VERY jealous), she did go and I watched a couple guys take her which was very very hot. If you want to contact me privately, we can talk more

....Well, here's a short list of swinger clubs in UK. Check out their websites, call them, find out when their hospitality night is, and take your GF to one or two or three. That way you meet people face-t0-face, see if your personalities jell, and go from there. Usually everyone is wearing clothes in the hospitality rooms. They're more for "meetings" than anything.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/united_kingdom/england/
-I was thinking about a swinger club in London.
- Any personal experience to share?

....Women just look at swinging & cuckolding differently than guys. It seems your Gf may be still looking & considering you as a possible "life long mate" instead of just a BF. If she cuckolds you, it'll probably be when she's not happy or is bored with the sexual relationship she has with you. Possibly look at selling her on the fun idea of a MMF; if she knows you're there and ok with it, later she'll be more likely to see other guys on her own. Other than monogamous sex, my wife prefers 3-somes, particularly MMF's.

Back