Please help me. I am desperate and need advice.

I will divorce her if she ended up pregnant by him. I have asked her since we first married if we could try for a baby and the answer was no. Lets wait, save money, my career, etc. I have worn a condom with her our entire marriage because she cannot handle BC pills. If she is letting her cum inside of her unprotected, she will have to deal with the consequences, not me.

Last edited:
Buddy, honestly at this point I have more concerns about you than about her. It sounds like you Have a little confidence issue.
You guys have been with each other for so long, from a young age, which is bad. Neither of you, really experienced the world. And that’s what she is doing now, but without you. That’s why it hurts you so bad now. Bottom line is, you gave her the green light, and she is finding out that, there is so much more fun out there. You should do the same. Have honest conversation with her. If she wants to ride solo, so be it. You will soon find out, how much you have been missing. Just don’t rush to commit. Enjoy life.

I wouldn't worry about it. He probably won't be with her once she's single. Let her have fun and reality will finally sink in sooner or later. If she doesn't get pregnant she will let you cum in her too.

The advice threads usually don't receive a contributions from me. This one was not easy to read. :help:

Most of the comments were spot on with assessment of the situation. Heed the comments, accept what happened, get over the desperation and begin putting the pieces back together.

One other thing: the staff discourages posting of personal email for good reason. Dude, your email gives out your last name and year of birth. Your hometown displays from your profile. It wouldn't be difficult for someone to identify you. You're not thinking clearly to share that much information here, which could expose you to other problems. At very least, don't let this snowball.

The advice threads usually don't receive a contributions from me. This one was not easy to read. :help:

Most of the comments were spot on with assessment of the situation. Heed the comments, accept what happened, get over the desperation and begin putting the pieces back together.

One other thing: the staff discourages posting of personal email for good reason. Dude, your email gives out your last name and year of birth. Your hometown displays from your profile. It wouldn't be difficult for someone to identify you. You're not thinking clearly to share that much information here, which could expose you to other problems. At very least, don't let this snowball.

I just woke up after only sleeping a few hours. To say I am overwhelmed and beyond stressed is an understatement. And you are 100% correct. I changed everything, including deleting the email. My apologies to the staff as I wasn't aware of the protocol. I will say the feedback I have received from ppl here has helped me somewhat. I know I must talk to her today and am actually tempted to ask her to not going into work today so we can spend the day talking.

My man, I understand this driving you crazy, but before confronting her, gather some proves. In case she denies it. Chances are she will. Do some detective work again.

What I dont understand is she knew I supported this from the get go and encouraged it. Why did she feel the need to tell me she didnt want to see him any longer, only to continue seeing him.? None of it makes sense to me.
. Lots of women fucking black guys now. Many of the wives doing it still don't accept themselves as the sluts and whores that they have become. They continue to live in the fantasy land of BBC. This can go on for years or it can end dramatically quicky when she packs her things to become a fulltime whore for BBC. Time to put the cards on the table. Good to have the audio or video recording so she can't deny it and you can both decide where to go for here.

I am sitting here in the car in the parking lot of Target on my iPhone in tears. Just left our home after a two hour talk with my wife. My marriage is over. I didn't even have to confront her about cheating on me. I told her we needed to have a serious talk and she said, "Yes, we do".
We both sit down in the Florida room, each with a cup of coffee. I flat out asked her if she loved me. Her response: "Of course I do. I will always love you Mark, I am just no longer in love with you". To say this felt like a knife through my heart would be an understatement. I asked her is there someone else? She said, "yes, there is, and we are in love" She replies, "I never wanted to hurt you. It just happened. It wasn't planned" I tell her I know and understand.
I then ask her what she wants to do. She pauses for a minute and then asks me what I want? I told her I will do whatever I can to make this work.
Her response: "Mark, there is nothing to make work. I tell her that I understand. That I want her to be happy and fulfilled.
I then ask her, are you willing to be 100% honest with me about everything? I told her I needed the truth to move on. She said what do you need to know? I asked her who is he? Her response: She gets up and walks back into the kitchen. I follow her. I again ask, please, just tell me who he is.
She responds: You know him. And I reply yes I do. She nods and we both cry. To her surprise, I hug her and tell her I am sorry. This is all my fault. She said, no, it's not. Things just happen and they happen for a reason.
We then walk back into the Florida room and sit down again. This time across from each other. I tell her I am willing to stay married to her and she can see him as often as she wants to. She then starts to cry again, saying that it's not an option. My response is why? She said "because he's been pressuring me to come clean with you, but I didn't want to hurt you". My response: And he loves you? He's told you that? Her: Yes, he has. He told me first and wants a future with me. Me: I assume a future meaning marriage? Her: Yes. And do you want to marry him? She looks down to the floor and nods her head, yes.
I get up, walk out of the house and into my car. She follows me outside and asks me not to leave. She is worried about me driving. I told her I will be ok, just needed space.
This is where I am now. Still sitting here, unsure of what to do or where to go next.

Back