Please give me advice..

I am very confused. I was with my husband a long time. We have been together since our senior year in high school. We did break up for a year in college but got back together and finally married nearly a year ago. its hard to just let go of that, at least for me. As for John, he is a great guy and quite a catch. Handsome, successful, educated. Everything you would want in a man or husband. Honestly, I was expecting him to be upset when I told him I was pregnant, he wasn't. I have a very strong sexual attraction for him and honestly that has not changed. I do have feelings for him, especially since he has handled this so well and has helped me.
I am very confused. I was with my husband a long time. We have been together since our senior year in high school. We did break up for a year in college but got back together and finally married nearly a year ago. its hard to just let go of that, at least for me. As for John, he is a great guy and quite a catch. Handsome, successful, educated. Everything you would want in a man or husband. Honestly, I was expecting him to be upset when I told him I was pregnant, he wasn't. I have a very strong sexual attraction for him and honestly that has not changed. I do have feelings for him, especially since he has handled this so well and has helped me.
You have to be honest with John..

I told him I have feelings for him, but I am not sure I am in love with him. He is in love with me and has told me so. he feels the best thing for us to do is spend as much time together as possible now that I am alone. he also feels we both need to do what is right for the baby first, before ourselves. He wants his baby to have both a mom and ******* which I understand and does not like the idea of the baby being born and not having married parents.

Reactions: wit
I told him I have feelings for him, but I am not sure I am in love with him. He is in love with me and has told me so. he feels the best thing for us to do is spend as much time together as possible now that I am alone. he also feels we both need to do what is right for the baby first, before ourselves. He wants his baby to have both a mom and ******* which I understand and does not like the idea of the baby being born and not having married parents.
I understand and believe that part...

In the words of Shakespeare "to thine ownself be true" the first thing is to be truthful to yourself.. I'm reading your responses, and it's clear u dnt know which way to go.. first thing is to look at the whole situation. Next, make a decision based on your analysis.. last...move on that decision...I'm hearing u say "it's hard for me to let go" but it wasn't hard for him to leave your azz, and stick u with everything. Then tell u it's your fault..Alissa..I wish u the best, and keep all of us posted on how everything works out

In the words of Shakespeare "to thine ownself be true" the first thing is to be truthful to yourself.. I'm reading your responses, and it's clear u dnt know which way to go.. first thing is to look at the whole situation. Next, make a decision based on your analysis.. last...move on that decision...I'm hearing u say "it's hard for me to let go" but it wasn't hard for him to leave your azz, and stick u with everything. Then tell u it's your fault..Alissa..I wish u the best, and keep all of us posted on how everything works out
Well put *******... I think her husband is a coward... I know what exactly happened here!

True Tical...lets not forget he pressured her into it.. As it all goes down...him watching, realizing he's got to many "nots" in his dick...."not" long enough, "not" hrd enough, and "not" strong enough...he knew after that, he wouldn't be able to satisfy his wife..like I said before, he was looking for an excuse to be out

True Tical...lets not forget he pressured her into it.. As it all goes down...him watching, realizing he's got to many "nots" in his dick...."not" long enough, "not" hrd enough, and "not" strong enough...he knew after that, he wouldn't be able to satisfy his wife..like I said before, he was looking for an excuse to be out
Yes That's what I meant by soiled.... The boy in him wanted this to happen! But the man couldn't handle the reality... She said I wasn't sexually satisfied...

Back