Please excuse my ignorance*...

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
...and the intrusion, but I believe in asking the question even though my very asking might result in embarrassment all around. (In many cases, I understand that there are others who may have the same question but just didn't ask.)

I was engaged in a casual conversation with some of my male buddies when the subject of oral sex came up. Most of them, not being so inclined, attributed eating pussy to just lesbians. I heartily disagreed. My dick may be the center of my orgasmic universe, but my love of eating white pussy is a close second and my fiends knew that. That made me "the expert" in their eyes. Ha! I didn't have a clue when the question came up: "Do lesbians want or allow a heterosexual man to eat their pussy, or are guys simply off limits - period?" (They didn't exactly put it that way, but you get the point.) So, I'm asking:

Do lesbians ever allow or want a man to eat their pussy?

We're here on B2W, so let me throw in the interracial follow up (ok, ok, so I've got a personal motivation for knowing the answer. Gimme a break!): Do any white women get off on having a black man eat their pussy?

What the hell, since I'm here...: Lesbians sometimes play with dildos. Is sucking dick - uh, excuse me - cock, ever included or desired? (Of course, I'm personally interested in the interracial angle, too.)

Ladies, thank you for your indulgence.

*After all these years, and even having married lesbians in the family tree, you'd think I'd have a clue by now...

Back