Playing alone?

Nwukhotwife

Female
Hi my husband has now come round to wanting me to find a regular black lover. He wants to let me find, arrange and meet him/them alone while he is at work :) Im defo all for this but feel a little nervous as well as very excited about the prospect. How can I make this as safe as possible for me to do? Only meet men that Ive met up with before, although that means Im missing out on new cock, which would be a shame lol... We have a club near to us that does monthly black4white nights which Im eager to try, but at the moment I have this little niggle telling me to think about it before doing anything alone...even with men iv met :( Has any other woman met with men alone with hubs blessings? If so ..how did you go about it arranging the meets?
Thanks in advance x

I thanks it better to meet with him for the first time with hubby if you are comfortable than you meet alone. Safety always.Believe me everybody nervous but i thank its better 1 on 1 sex first.

My wife has had 2 random encounters she's told me about.she had gfs with her the first time it happened,they didn't like watch her but they were aware of where she was with him.the 2nd I was there but she left with him and texted me when they were done and he had left our rom.hearing about those two experiences she had still make me hard,knowing how excited it made her,gives me graet pleasure..

Safety is important if you meet someone from an online site talk to him through chat and phone. Have your husband talk to him over the phone or emails. Then if everyone is comfortable meet him alone at a public place and see how things go. You will feel safer since both your hubby and you talked to him before the meet. Tell your husband where you are meeting and stay in touch with him throughout the date so he knows your safe like certain check in times I'm sure he wouldn't mind a text or a call while your new black bull is fucking you. This sounds like a great opportunity to explore more of the lifestyle. Just don't let excitement jeopardize your safety. Good luck and we all hope to hear how it tuned out.
Why do the husband do all the talking instead of the wife, i think we all should have a web cam one of my friends(Ms.Ultra) give great advice so if you are real cam up.

Hi my husband has now come round to wanting me to find a regular black lover. He wants to let me find, arrange and meet him/them alone while he is at work :) Im defo all for this but feel a little nervous as well as very excited about the prospect. How can I make this as safe as possible for me to do? Only meet men that Ive met up with before, although that means Im missing out on new cock, which would be a shame lol... We have a club near to us that does monthly black4white nights which Im eager to try, but at the moment I have this little niggle telling me to think about it before doing anything alone...even with men iv met :( Has any other woman met with men alone with hubs blessings? If so ..how did you go about it arranging the meets?
Thanks in advance x
Go to your club and just like meeting any new love interest let them buy you drinks and talk and flirt and play and allow him to seduce you!Youll know if you feel comfortable with him.If you do then just relax and get intimate ie:kissing and touching,youll know if you want to make love to him.Just relax and let go and let yourself enjoy new lovers,I suggest finding a few different men you can date and expand your love life!

Back